Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The truth about @Emba

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
It's because @Emba wants me to make him the character of his during the Sisters Arc and have his backstory rewritten to make him a true and iconic antagonist/villain of the whole Toaru World with goals of killing and destroying lives, a vengeful path against the Imagine Breaker x Railgun, destroying Academy City and probably the rest of the world, causing mayhem, chaos, suffering and torture on others - good and bad, and giving him some moments where he kills and destroys lives.

Thankfully, I AM helping him and giving him MORE contents where he kills and destroys the lives of the Toaru Characters as well as opportunities where he goes to other Anime Series and creates lots of suffering and destruction there, like 'Akame ga Kill' and 'Sword Art Online'.

And giving him the opportunity to kill and destroy characters, who are all connected to the '3 abominations' by physical and psychological torture and destruction before killing all of them in cold blood and satisfaction, who are also been targeted by me.

Chud Chudson redemption arc? (unrelated)

You live in a total anime world

Jim Carrey Help GIF by Ace Ventura

I can't handle the truth.