Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Truth About Incels

0% verbal
Image 2024 03 13 132808566

holy fuck dude

not gon watch all of that

He didn't even get the definition of "incel" and "blackpill" right -_-

I can't watch that long, any TL'dr?

maybe ill watch later

Who cares about this gay faggot

View attachment 1088833

holy fuck dude

not gon watch all of that
surprised to see these warnings, i have seen far worse offenses go completely unpunished, im usually against the sort of low effort posting (the top vendetta guy really) but this guy did drop a whole 1 hour video not timestamped an expected people to watch it without providing any additional context in the post either

Stumbled onto this video. What do you think about this? Is this researcher accurate about us, or is he far off?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oykzpjC7s1Y

Here´s a bettER video on the topic, even with some coping in between... STILL LESS NORMIE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFWgKMJOIRU

Great, more "researchers".
If going onto fucking incel forums and reading the pinned posts makes you a researcher then by that logic I'm a fucking top of the line administrator researcher with a doctorate in inceldom, who graduated as the class valedictorian. At least compared to these retards.

surprised to see these warnings, i have seen far worse offenses go completely unpunished, im usually against the sort of low effort posting (the top vendetta guy really) but this guy did drop a whole 1 hour video not timestamped an expected people to watch it without providing any additional context in the post either
Yea bro the mods been craty recently brah

Great, more "researchers".
If going onto fucking incel forums and reading the pinned posts makes you a researcher then by that logic I'm a fucking top of the line administrator researcher with a doctorate in inceldom, who graduated as the class valedictorian. At least compared to these retards.
The one i posted is jewpilled though.

Because OP is muh le based le OG cel and mods favorite (mods are boomers) so he should get special treatment and people shouldn't post "dnw" when he posts a 1 hour video from a fggot from JewTube with the most retard click bait title muh le "the truth about muh le incels"

Probably because nobody reported those posts. I don't expect everyone to watch it, but for anyone who does (or already has), that's what the thread is for. It's not for the zoomers with tiktok attention spans.

Because OP is muh le based le OG cel and mods favorite (mods are boomers) so he should get special treatment and people shouldn't post "dnw" when he posts a 1 hour video from a fggot from JewTube with the most retard click bait title muh le "the truth about muh le incels"
You GrAY newfags just can't help yourselves, can you?

Not a bad point about OP not providing commentary or some time stamps. Nevertheless they should have fleshed out such a thought themselves. I'll remove Ron's 10%.

Probably because nobody reported those posts.
@Fat Link @LeFrenchCel @The Enforcer @Uggo Mongo
Does reporting posts actually do anything? I might actually use the report feature for some egregious offenders if thats the case?
It's not for the zoomers with tiktok attention spans.
I'm replying to people and browsing on here whilst doing other stuff, so I am not going to commit to an hour long video right now.

Does reporting posts actually do anything? I might actually use the report feature for some egregious offenders if thats the case?
It makes it more likely a mod will see the offending post.

I'm replying to people and browsing on here whilst doing other stuff, so I am not going to commit to an hour long video right now.
That's completely fine, buddy boyo. Not everything is for everyone.

Yeah it throws the report in the report queue for us

That's William. He's one of the good ones when it comes to research tbh. Doesn't seek to outright vilify incels. In fact a lot of his research has absolutely destroyed a lot of normies main stereotypes about us that they use to dismiss and label us.

Yeah it throws the report in the report queue for us
Thats great to know thank you.

I thought it would be like most other report systems like in video games and stuff where its useless, and just auto bans once someone hits a certain amount of reports.

That's William. He's one of the good ones when it comes to research tbh. Doesn't seek to outright vilify incels. In fact a lot of his research has absolutely destroyed a lot of normies main stereotypes about us that they use to dismiss and label us.
After having watched this interview, I agree that he is sympathetic to incels and keeps it professional (doesn't appear to have a narrative). He gets the idea of "incel" right when he says we're unable to find romantic partners, though he doesn't properly define it and explain that it's a portmanteau of "involuntary celibate." He also didn't properly convey the black pill here. I don't know if this from a lack of understanding or if he butchered the summary for the sake of the interview.

After having watched this interview, I agree that he is sympathetic to incels and keeps it professional (doesn't appear to have a narrative). He gets the idea of "incel" right when he says we're unable to find romantic partners, though he doesn't properly define it and explain that it's a portmanteau of "involuntary celibate." He also didn't properly convey the black pill here. I don't know if this from a lack of understanding or if he butchered the summary for the sake of the interview.
Probably easier for people to digest in that way I guess. His approach to the topic is infinite times better than the majority of people who "study" incels.

Thats great to know thank you.

I thought it would be like most other report systems like in video games and stuff where its useless, and just auto bans once someone hits a certain amount of reports.
Na we have to review them

I apologize, but I didn't have the opportunity to watch your one-hour-long video. I had other commitments that required my attention during that time. However, if there's a specific aspect or key points you'd like to discuss or share from the video, I'd be more than happy to engage in conversation about it.