Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The truth behind Snow White and the 7 Dwarves

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Snow White was actually 4'10 and all of the 7 Dwarves were 6'2, but she called them dwarves because she was waiting for her 6'5 Prince. They weren't actually tiny, toilets just experience men shorter than 6'3 as "tiny dwarves", even if they're taller than her. :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

Snow White is incredibly black pilled. Hard working manlets with good personalities took a foid in to save it from the evil queen. Foid rejects all the manlets and goes with the Chad prince.

Snow White is incredibly black pilled. Hard working manlets with good personalities took a foid in to save it from the evil queen. Foid rejects all the manlets and goes with the Chad prince.
Pretty much, 7 manlets were asexual beings by default, they simped and got nothing, while chad prince swoops in and fucks her immediately.

Snow white and the 7 beta orbiters, waiting for her prince chad while envious roastie Narcissa seethes over hitting the wall

Crazy because it was made so long ago

i never liked disney prinsexxes