Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The truth is: You wont find a woman of this age unless you were first.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Unless you were friends with her growing up and formed a bond with her at a young age all throughout high school and was her first boyfriend, then it’s not going to happen in adulthood. Adult women only want the top man. They cheat until they find the hottest, richest man, then settle down.

That’s not going to happen for you.

Your best best is either

1. An isolated religious homeschooled ugly spergy girl with autism who didnt have access to the internet growing up and is still a virgin.

or

2. A 30-40 year old woman with low standards who’s been ran through with 200+ bodies who’ll accept a low value man.

or

3. A poor sheboon or mexican girl.

That is it.

Last edited:
I always had a thing for +20 women when I was a teenager and now I want +25 foids and soon I have to go for +30.

If you like jbs you can still slay them later in life, but if you have a mommy milf fetish and you grow older than 20 it is over forever.
This is fucking brutal man.

3. A poor sheboon or mexican girl.
Did you not grow up in or go to any Mexican type neighborhoods? :feelsjuice:

If you have a Mexican phenotype, you could easily fit into those places. :feelshehe:

1. An isolated religious homeschooled ugly spergy girl with autism who didnt have access to the internet growing up and is still a virgin.
Pretty sure these are Chad only nowadays.

Did you not grow up in or go to any Mexican type neighborhoods? :feelsjuice:

If you have a Mexican phenotype, you could easily fit into those places. :feelshehe:
They unfortunately can sense NEET from me and that I reek it :(

Even literally mentally disabled women have endless amount of friends.
There is no such a thing as a hermit-woman

Unless you were friends with her growing up and formed a bond with her at a young age all throughout high school and was her first boyfriend, then it’s not going to happen in adulthood

My fantasies of "Princess Amelia" Fitz-Roy.