Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The truth regarding noodlewhores and JBW

EnterTheVoid

EnterTheVoid

Banned
-
It is true that noodlewhores give a special pass to white normies. I claim that noodlewhores prefer white normies over chads because less risks of getting cheated on obv.

BUT there's a twist : noodlewhores NEVER fuck JUST ONE white normie. Noodles can fuck up to 5-6 white guys at a time. They will always make sure they make white normie pay for not being chad.

They'll still secretly fuck chad though.

Last edited:
It is true that noodlewhores give a special pass to white normies. I claim that noodlewhores prefer white normies over chads because less risks of getting cheated on obv.

BUT there's a twist : noodlewhores NEVER fuck ONLY ONE white normie. Noodles can fuck up to 5-6 white guys at a time. They will always make sure they make white normie pay for not being chad.

So close but so far. :feelshaha:

so you're saying betabuxxing. ok but betabuxxers still can get gfs though and since they're rich they can buy another foid

BUT there's a twist : noodlewhores NEVER fuck JUST ONE white normie. Noodles can fuck up to 5-6 white guys at a time. They will always make sure they make white normie pay for not being chad.

Noodle whores usually can't get Chad. I've only seen them with average or slightly below average guys. White girls are usually more attractive to Chad.

Saying chad doesn't fuck noodlewhores because he likes stacies is like saying chad doesn't eat ramen because he prefers to eat burgers. Sure he perfers stacy, but he's still gonna fuck plenty of noodles as a side dish (secretly of course). They beg him for that on social media Ive seen it unfortunately.

pretty much all noodlewhores that I've seen irl are legit whitu cocku onry, even if the white boy is ugly so Ig JBW is kinda true if you live in some area of the U.S. with a low cumskin and high noodlewhore population

pretty much all noodlewhores that I've seen irl are legit whitu cocku onry, even if the white boy is ugly so Ig JBW is kinda true if you live in some area of the U.S. with a low cumskin and high noodlewhore population
Everywhere I go I see WMAF. No other interracial comes close.

Noodlewhores are typically a bit smarter than white foids in that they give up the endless chase for a loyal Chad much sooner.

White Becky will chase Chad after Chad, after Chad, well into her late 20s before finally settling with a normie male. Noodlewhores will chase a few Chads, then settle for a normie white guy or Asian male.

Lately it seems the younger noodlewhores, especially the prettier light-skinned ones, are only with HTN white guys. For a sub-5 white guy SEA monkeys may be the only option.

I think that noodlewhores white-only pass is probably the stereotype that I've confirmed the most in my life with my own eyes