Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The ULTIMATE guide to immediately, sustainably feel less lonely throughout the day

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
in case you didn't know there are a fuckton of free videos on youtube where holes worship you, it's called ASMR

the right keywords are "personal attention ASMR", "touching ASMR", "positive affirmations ASMR", "kisses ASMR"

here

browse through the videos, find the holes you like the best, put on some headphones and relax :feelscomfy::feelsYall: there are literally tens of thousands of holes to choose from. I like the non-ugly, non-nigger, non-old, non-roast looking ones :feelsokman:

make sure to install ublock and sponsorblock so the hole gets minimal money for her efforts and you don't have to sit through ads :feelsYall:
if you're really autistic about it you can even download some of your favorite vids onto your hard drive so the hole gets no additional views for it :feelsokman:

this is the ideal cope because it's
free :yes:
very accessible :yes:
3D sound :yes:
takes no time, you can have it running in the background to improve your day :yes:
non-addictive :yes:
healthy :yes:
reasonably believable especially with good audio setup :yes:
wide selection of holes and categories :yes:
guaranteed to decrease simping tendencies as your emotional need is met :yes:

this is one area where we can use technology to our advantage to counteract the hundreds of ways we're getting fucked by it :feelsYall:

@Gymcelled @cvh1991 @DarkStarDown @OutcompetedByRoomba @Robb97 @Zat @Mainländer

Kinda gay. I just hate people, so I never want them around.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give some of those a try and see how much it does for me. Also know someone else who might benefit from this :feelsYall:

Yes, this is a nice cope. I also frequently watch ASMR videos. It's a great way to relax, especially before going to sleep. As you've already mentioned, you're not paying anything to these foids, except maybe increasing their watch count, but that's negligible.:feelskek:

There are many good categories and types of ASMR. For example, I really like the visual ones with lights or some role-play ones. The only downside to this is something called ASMR immunity. If you watch these videos frequently, you're guaranteed to develop this immunity, and the effect from it will lessen significantly. On the other hand, if you decide to take a break from it for a couple of days, then your immunity will also decrease, and you'll get the feelings back from it.

This doesn’t work for me sadly. I truly will feel this way until my inevitable suicidemaxxing era.

I just don't like asmr

Doesnt feel good after post nut clarity

hard same but in my experience one can't deny their human needs for too long :feelsokman::feelsbadman:
Thanks for the tip, I'll give some of those a try and see how much it does for me. Also know someone else who might benefit from this :feelsYall:
:feelsYall:
Yes, this is a nice cope. I also frequently watch ASMR videos. It's a great way to relax, especially before going to sleep. As you've already mentioned, you're not paying anything to these foids, except maybe increasing their watch count, but that's negligible.:feelskek:

There are many good categories and types of ASMR. For example, I really like the visual ones with lights or some role-play ones. The only downside to this is something called ASMR immunity. If you watch these videos frequently, you're guaranteed to develop this immunity, and the effect from it will lessen significantly. On the other hand, if you decide to take a break from it for a couple of days, then your immunity will also decrease, and you'll get the feelings back from it.
visuals are nice I like hand movements but only during really vegetative states as I prefer to do other stuff in the meantime usually :feelscomfy: but on secondary monitors I can imagine running several visual asmr videos if you have the setup for it. I wouldn't be opposed to an ultrawide but a good one is like 1.5k+ and I rather not spend :feelsYall:
This doesn’t work for me sadly. I truly will feel this way until my inevitable suicidemaxxing era.
I just don't like asmr
idk what people claim to get from it I don't think there's any specific eargasm that's just a meme probably I just watch for soothing effect :feelscomfy:

The ultimate guide on how to be the biggest cuck on earth

The ultimate guide on how to be the biggest cuck on earth
ah yes I did expect such comments :feelshmm: not sure why some feel the need to diss legitimate copes but good for you :feelsokman:

Listening to those are suicide fuel. Once the immersion breaks and I snap back to reality, it makes me want to die knowing all of it was fake.

in case you didn't know there are a fuckton of free videos on youtube where holes worship you, it's called ASMR

the right keywords are "personal attention ASMR", "touching ASMR", "positive affirmations ASMR", "kisses ASMR"

here

browse through the videos, find the holes you like the best, put on some headphones and relax :feelscomfy::feelsYall: there are literally tens of thousands of holes to choose from. I like the non-ugly, non-nigger, non-old, non-roast looking ones :feelsokman:

make sure to install ublock and sponsorblock so the hole gets minimal money for her efforts and you don't have to sit through ads :feelsYall:
if you're really autistic about it you can even download some of your favorite vids onto your hard drive so the hole gets no additional views for it :feelsokman:

takes no time, you can have it running in the background to improve your day :yes:

this is one area where we can use technology to our advantage to counteract the hundreds of ways we're getting fucked by it :feelsYall:

based as fuck
me too I despise humans but feels good to hear them worshipping me like they should
Listening to those are suicide fuel. Once the immersion breaks and I snap back to reality, it makes me want to die knowing all of it was fake.
it should be ragefuel for you, listen and feel the weight of reality crushing you, it should be more than enough to go full ER or at least rapemaxx, humans deserve the worst

here

I appreciate the guide and all but this kind of thing just makes me feel way way worse when I put it down at the end and have to come back to reality lol

I appreciate the guide and all but this kind of thing just makes me feel way way worse when I put it down at the end and have to come back to reality lol
just never stop :feelzez: I never get too immersed myself or pretend it's real