Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Ultimate Guide to the Internet Manosphere - what to add?

overlystinkypants

overlystinkypants

Banned
-
Let's create a guide to all these ideologies. Perhaps this way more incels in denial staying in other places will find their real home.

Post suggestions.

6YkaS3m.jpg

KEK.

I suppose the one defining characteristic is the autism is much stronger with incels than the others. The glorious black pill also means we're the least full of shit. Although whatever our philosophical differences i always have considered redpillers and MGTOW's to be bros to an extent even if the redpillers are a bit insufferable sometimes.

from experience MGTOWs tend to be a bit older and have more money and assets. They are also more social and not autistic.

Incels are a bit younger but decent amount of them are legitimate aspie losers who are content with getting NEETbucks which has always pissed me off

I tought that RedPillers are against PUAs precisley because they try to sell their stuff?