Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The ultimate inceldom test

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Hi, lurker! Do you want to know if you really should make an account on this forum? Here's a quick and reliable test that, in just 24 hours, will tell if it's really over for you:
  • Download Tinder and change your location to Kiev or Minsk
  • Upload a picture of you wearing a business suit and generally looking "professional"
  • Put your occupation in bio as either "Exotic Derivatives Trader, Goldman Sachs" or "Management Consultant, McKinsey"
  • Swipe right on 2 out of 3 girls
  • Wait for 24 hours
If you get zero matches, even with a betaprovidermaxxed profile, congratulations: you're a truecel! Welcome aboard, it's over

Edit: being matched by whores and bots obviously doesn't count

Last edited:
You tried this?

02C31D49 1F47 4B79 99C0 7D64ECEC7E3C

Doesn't mean anything, Russian foids are notorious golddiggers.

Whores(mostly gold diggers) are the majority of tinder in slavlands.
When I say "whores", I mean girls who match and immediately ask for money in exchange for sexual services

Exactly, if not even gold diggers want you you can be sure you belong here

Excluding whores and bots ofc

Its ok to post them here. BTW tinder has a web interface and google chrome has a "take a screenshot" tool so its trivial.
When I say "whores", I mean girls who match and immediately ask for money in exchange for sexual services

Wow.

Can you try Vietnam(ho chi minh)?

Don't you need to have a tinder gold for location change?I'm not paying these jews

Worked for me yesterday (I'am using web interface).
Are you from the west?Apps like these tend to ignore eastern europe cels :incel:

Slavlands.

Here is how my desktop tinder settings look like(in Chrome):

View attachment 225356
refreshed the page and it works all of a sudden lol.Still shows your real distance though so foids might ignore you just because of this,they know you are fake locationmaxxing

refreshed the page and it works all of a sudden lol.Still shows your real distance though so foids might ignore you just because of this,they know you are fake locationmaxxing

I got first 2 matches few hours ago with hot Viet prostitutes despite my location is about 8..10k km from them. :feelshaha:

I don't have a suit.

Its ok to post them here

Screenshot 20200330 141232 comtinder

That's the kind of whore I'm talking about.

This morning I got 2 matches that look real enough though... Is this how Chad feels like every day?
I got first 2 matches few hours ago with hot Viet prostitutes despite my location is about 8..10k km from them. :feelshaha:
I'm starting to think that betabuxxed profiles might me pretty good LARPing :feelskek: :feelsthink:
I don't have a suit.
Then go and buy one

For all people who are trying and can't get Tinder Passport to work, do it from your PC web browser

Last edited:
Hey OP, I do like your post. But like that guy said, Russian foids are known gold diggers. Instead you should have said "Change your location to United States and swipe on 30 girls. If you don't get any matches, congratulations you're a truecel! Then make a Chadfish account using a picture of a male model. This time do NOT swipe on any girls. Wait for 1 hour. Come back online and start swiping. If every girl you swipe right is a match, go kill yourself!"

Screenshot_20200330_141232_com.tinder.jpg

That's the kind of whore I'm talking about.

This morning I got 2 matches that look real enough though... Is this how Chad feels like every day?

I'am not sure they care much about chads in slavlands.. money first! Its in US/Europe only foids became too secure.

I'm starting to think that betabuxxed profiles might me pretty good LARPing :feelskek: :feelsthink:

Yeah :feelshaha:

Doesn't work for me because I'd rather be an incel than betaprovider
H00N7Y

Better virgin than cuck

Hey OP, I do like your post. But like that guy said, Russian foids are known gold diggers. Instead you should have said "Change your location to United States and swipe on 30 girls. If you don't get any matches, congratulations you're a truecel! Then make a Chadfish account using a picture of a male model. This time do NOT swipe on any girls. Wait for 1 hour. Come back online and start swiping. If every girl you swipe right is a match, go kill yourself!"
I agree, I lived in the US for some time. Tinder there == suifuel
Doesn't work for me because I'd rather be an incel than betaprovider
View attachment 225408
Better virgin than cuck
Same, still, it's fun to LARP and feel like Chad every once in a while

I took a video with my back camera and realized I should be here

Honestly if you know about this site you're already one of us

It doesn't work this way. I live in Eastern Europe and got some matches but still i'm here

It doesn't work this way. I live in Eastern Europe and got some matches but still i'm here
It's more like "you can still be incel if you get some matches, but you're definitely incel if you don't get any"

A better and easier way of doing this is just check the mirror.

cba honestly :feelsclown:
I already know im beyond redemption

over for 0 likes on tinder and POF and shit tbh

You're an incel if you cant get women, if you're a betabuxx and can get women - congratulations you're not an incel. Shit thread kys.

You're an incel if you cant get women, if you're a betabuxx and can get women - congratulations you're not an incel. Shit thread kys.
brutal bluecel tbh, but I think inceldom is more genetic than money tbh

I would make a tinder but I don't want my picture and the fact I had a tinder account out there somewhere