Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The ultimate validation you can get as a male

flowerful

flowerful

Officer
★★★
Is when a chad is being bullied/insulted (yes chad can be bullied believe it or not) and females will come to his defense. They will protect chad and of course grab onto him at the same time. That is the ultimate power, to have others, especially girls fight for you/protect you.

flowerful said:
(yes chad can be bullied believe it or not)

Insulted, yes. Bullied, no. Chad is by definition pretty much the tallest guy in a group. Who would bully him?

SwansonSamsonite said:
Insulted, yes. Bullied, no. Chad is by definition pretty much the tallest guy in a group. Who would bully him?

Gigachad

SwansonSamsonite said:

the strongest and ugliest guy in the group

This actually happened to me in highschool lol. But I was far from Chad.

Dingus_Incel said:
SwansonSamsonite said:
Gigachad

I wouldn't call that bullying, but Chad Wars.

flowerful said:
Is when a chad is being bullied/insulted (yes chad can be bullied believe it or not) and females will come to his defense. They will protect chad and of course grab onto him at the same time. That is the ultimate power, to have others, especially girls fight for you/protect you.

I had a girl protect me from her jealous boyfriend and im not even Chadlite. Its just common politeness.

The maximum validation would be being praised for extremely autistic behavior or making another male invisible in your presence. Its about Mogging.

SwansonSamsonite said:

Yes i agree, not bullied to the same extent as a true subhuman, but its very common for the normie horde to attack chad out of envy.