Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The urge to confess

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
Every fakecel has the urge to confess.

They secretly believe that they're above us and they want us to know that. But they don't want to be banned so they're forever locked in this position. Eventually the urge to confess overtakes them and they reveal their true power level.

I'm sorry you got no reply

They secretly believe that they're above us and they want us to know that. But they don't want to be banned so they're forever locked in this position. Eventually the urge to confess overtakes them and they reveal their true power level.
And how would you know? :feelswhere:

They also complain about "gatekeeping" and also believe that you can have sex, kiss, get handjobs, get blowjobs, and still be incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I'm sorry you got no reply

I believe it's the guilt rather than feeling superior.

I went into the thread thinking that u were gonna confess something

based and highly true thread. this community attracts a lot of narcissistic, self pitying normies who just want someone to look down on. hope they never ascend and remain alone, frustrated and angry for the rest of their lives

Last edited:
yes every fakecel confesses at some point. its their whole goal of larping to be convincing then expose themselves in the end so they can get praise from lots of incels.
you know how happy rightfulcel is to see all ot us talking about his dick getting sucked he must feel so validated
fucking piece of shit scum

I believe it's the guilt rather than feeling superior
Ezgif 2 0e4830c2523b

They want to confess and at the same time be forgiven for their confession, but always fail with the second part.

Have nothing to confess on lollllllllll :dab::dab::dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

No. Really. I believe that most fakecels here are just failed normies who are too autistic to be a part of the society so this is the place where they feel like they belong yet they feel guilty because they've had some sexual experience out of pure luck.

Well most of those who reveal their power level are usually impulsive narcies

I believe that most fakecels here are just failed normies who are too autistic to be a part of the society so this is the place where they feel like they belong yet they feel guilty because they've had some sexual experience out of pure luck.

They could unfail themselves from their "autism" at any time.

They could unfail themselves from their "autism" at any time.
They could but most people here deny autismpill and if they mention anything about their flukes in regards to women they'll get banned instantly.

They sit there giggling the whole time

"heehee hey normie friends look they think I'm inkwell, isn't it hilarious?"

fuck bro I can hear Arthur talk through your avi

No. Really. I believe that most fakecels here are just failed normies who are too autistic to be a part of the society so this is the place where they feel like they belong yet they feel guilty because they've had some sexual experience out of pure luck.
they're autistic? so they can't get sex yet they're fakecels? I thought incel meant they can't get sex