Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The (((US))) is banning TikTok

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
and the only reason for that ban is probably because it made millions of people pro-palestine jfl there is no other reason I can think of outside of this app being owned by China and having access to the data of thousand million americans.

Anyways this ban is a lifefuel a lot of micro "celebrity" whores will lose their fame same with prettyfags.

Correct, it's just a movement to cover up the southern border crisis

The US government doesn't give a shit less about security nor privacy, they've violated it countless times.

the kikes ordER it to do it

Correct, it's just a movement to cover up the southern border crisis

The US government doesn't give a shit less about security nor privacy, they've violated it countless times.
The American government gets serious only when Israel is being affected. They don't care about their own people as you said hence why their health care is one of the worst in the entire world and the food they eat too.

Literal braindead consumerist society and they want to turn the entire world like them.

ChinkTok is bad.

No news article?

If you had posted an article, we'd know that the US is NOT banning TikTok, the bill made it past the House but will likely not make it past the Senate. Thanks to newfound concern that the libtards will use this precedent to ban X (formerly known as Twitter) or any other platform that lets us say things the libtards don't like.
Of course it will make it past the Senate, they can't let Chinks have control ovER the most popular soycial media platform.

Especially as they're allowing anti-Kike sentiment to be freely broadcast.

The American government gets serious only when Israel is being affected. They don't care about their own people as you said hence why their health care is one of the worst in the entire world and the food they eat too.

Literal braindead consumerist society and they want to turn the entire world like them.
Boyo they killed thousands of their own civilians on 9/11 just to justify war on the middle east, they allowed Israel sunking the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, etc.

They can't give a shit less

Boyo they killed thousands of their own civilians on 9/11 just to justify war on the middle east, they allowed Israel sunking the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, etc.

They can't give a shit less
Third world shitholes care more about their own people than the US does and the US is considered a first world country and one of the best countries to live in.

The US also helps you as in it helps you completely self-destruct by letting you NEET and encouraging people to seek (((therapy))) when there is clearly nothing wrong with them they will also prescribe you potent jewpills which are going to completely destroy your mental health further.

Thank God I was not born amerimutt.

and the only reason for that ban is probably because it made millions of people pro-palestine jfl there is no other reason I can think of outside of this app being owned by China and having access to the data of thousand million americans.

Anyways this ban is a lifefuel a lot of micro "celebrity" whores will lose their fame same with prettyfags.
They will just replace it with something else it's not social media that makes people liberal it's liberals who overtly abuse the shit out of social media

Tbh i think its because of the rise of far right teenagers. Look in any comment section of an ethnic commiting a crime or a jew doing ANYTHING and the comments will be FLOODED with "well well well"

Tiktok shouldn't have existed in the first place.

the world would be better without jewtok aka chinktok

Good move USA

But where will I find easy dancing girls?

My area is totally devoid of Jews
But I saw one , no idea what he was doing here
He avoided my gaze
It was almost as if he was used to looks of pure hate

That he and his kind have obviously done nothing to warrant

But wont ban foids from owning weapons and having adult rights

Definetly "makes sense"

Its only in favor of Jews now

Apparently the proposed bill also details that accessing Tiktok with a VPN can land you up to 20 years in jail.

Idk how to feel really. On one hand, chinktok niggerizes and rots the brains of youth, on the other hand, it's also led to the dissident right becoming bigger than ever.

If shittok does end up getting banned, I'll miss the far right and true crime communities on there, but probably nothing else

Last edited: