Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The usa is the most sexually repressed country ever

invisible man

invisible man

I don't excist
-
Prostitutes are a bare minimum a 100 bucks for 15 minutes here. And there not even Stacey lights. So the prices are inflated and give validation to obese land whales. If it was legal the prices would come down. All I need is a chubby six with a huge ass to be content. That should cost 40 bucks at most. I hate the USA. I'm so jealous of cels who live in based countries.

Not true, I live in a country where it is legal and it is just as expensive.

Cucknada is even worse. Feminist hellhole and capital of ethnic incel migrants

Prostitutes are a bare minimum a 100 bucks for 15 minutes here. And there not even Stacey lights. So the prices are inflated and give validation to obese land whales. If it was legal the prices would come down. All I need is a chubby six with a huge ass to be content. That should cost 40 bucks at most. I hate the USA. I'm so jealous of cels who live in based countries.
So you prefer a life in China or North Korea

itching again? when was your last hooker visit?

There are others that are more.

Nah man the most sexually repressed country must be South Korea. In high school I had a weeb/koreaboo foid obsessed with Korea and she told us that dating culture there is very conservative, when you're in a relationship with someone for the first month you can only hold hands and hug, you can't kiss and even less have sex. Lots of expectation and pressure from family and friends too but honestly that happens everywhere. Surprised me that a country as advanced as South Korea still has that "medieval" dating protocol kek.

India and Japan wants representation