Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Vince McMahon case shows the absolute state of the world and modern women

Zat

Zat

Cope or rope, the choice is yours
★★★
Vince McMahon gave this whore 3 MILLION, yet after getting the money she still sued him
Vince McMahon Janel Grant Sex Trafficking WrestleFeed App

RIGHT NOW, IF YOU PAY A FOID MONEY FOR SEX, SHE CAN STILL ACCUSE YOU OF RAPE, DESPITE BEING A CONSENSUAL DEAL AND SHE CAN USE THE MESSAGES OF BOTH OF YOU AGREEING TO DO IT AS PROOF THAT SHE WAS RAPED

For women, the entire world isn't enough, I'm confident to say that with ONE million ALL of us would change our lives and the lives of our families for the better, but for women? 3 MILLION DOLLARS ISN'T ENOUGH

THIS 4/10 BECKY IS WORTH MORE THAN 3 MILLION

>B.BUT HE RAPED HER!
NO, in the messages you can see that the relationship was fucking consensual, he goes as far as sharing his kinks with her, all of this while she was getting paid 3 MILLION DOLLARS, she wasn't forced and she was paid for the activities, activities that she could've refused at any time

Now you understand Harv and why Hollyjew rapists manage their empire with an iron fist, you never ever fucking trust women, pay them OR even try to be reasonable with them, again THE ENTIRE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH FOR A FOID
The funniest part? NOTHING IS PROVEN TO BE TRUE YET, BUT 99% OF THE WORLD IS BELIEVING A PROSTITUTE OVER A MAN WHO WORKED HIS ASS OFF FOR 50 YEARS IN THE BIZ, TRUTH? IT DOESN'T MATTER
AND THIS WHORE WILL GET 5 MILLION OR MORE ONLY BECAUSE SHE WAS BORN WITH A PUSSY, MEANWHILE WE'RE WORKING LIKE SLAVES FOR PENNIES KEK, And things will get worse

Last edited:
shit is fucked up when you consider how much vince did for the sport of wrestling

tagging my WWE niggas @Fat Link @Sheogorath

HE ENTIRE WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH FOR A FOID
The funniest part? NOTHING IS PROVEN TO BE TRUE YET, BUT 99% OF THE WORLD IS BELIEVING A PROSTITUTE OVER A MAN WHO WORKED HIS ASS OFF FOR 50 YEARS IN THE BIZ, TRUTH? IT DOESN'T MATTER
Complete enslavement of this parasitic gender is the ONLY solution.

BTW, E. Jean Carroll case even worse.

The West is due for a new genocide, major conflict, you need it at this point

This is a symptom of a very sick society. We live in a complete inversion of values.

The correct response to this would be to arrest this whore for trying to abuse her privilege and destroy the life of a hardworking man. If protests happen, send the army on them.

Foids are so sick bro

over for billionercels

Humanity must die.

nothing will lead to prison/jail time just a reminder to keep sex work at a distance

Lol, his gen voted for this with his degenerate playboy crossovers.

Fuck boomers over and over again, I hope she gets her money and spends it all on heroin.

Now all the cucks and marks who watch wrestling turned on him overnight and trust this stupid whore when it is literally JUST HER WORD, THERE IS NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE.

Lol, his gen voted for this with his degenerate playboy crossovers.

Fuck boomers over and over again, I hope she gets her money and spends it all on heroin.
and I hope that you get shanked by 4 niggers tonight, foid loving simp bitch
Now all the cucks and marks who watch wrestling turned on him overnight and trust this stupid whore when it is literally JUST HER WORD, THERE IS NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE.
foids right now can destroy your life with words and shitty screenshots that can be fake or not, it doesn't matter, your life is ruined already, all because she's a woman and you're a man, that's our crime

and I hope that you get shanked by 4 niggers tonight, foid loving simp bitch
I'm saying that everyone involved here deserves the worst

Foids are twisted creatures

shit is fucked up when you consider how much vince did for the sport of wrestling

tagging my WWE niggas @Fat Link @Sheogorath
where do I read the messages?

also it is still possible to rape a prostitute, even though there's no reason for me to assume rape happened here