Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The wall IS REAL.... But there's a catch

I don't want post wall trash anyway

The post wall days consists of buying big dogs, sucking their dicks and getting fucked by them. These whores just keep getting more degenerate every day.

It will exist that concept

wall = roast beef hole only gets chad instead of giga chad

Yes but the wall exists for MEN AS WELL. The only reason it's less substantial is because of BETABUXXING.

I don't want post wall trash anyway
Neither do I, lol. I don't care if I get called volcel, if I don't get anything by 25-maximum 28, I give up. I'll never get a used up foid who had 100+ dicks taken, lost her virginity when I was discovering video consoles who won't even love me and even hate me and marry me exclusively for my money. My money will only be for me.

The wall exists... but it occurs much later than what mgtow copers think, probably after menopause at 45~50, and even then they still have higher SMV than most men

post-wall foids can get 9/10 chads instead of 11/10 gigachads

The wall is just a curtain

the second u start norwooding, u have hit the wall as a male

that being said, I hit the wall at 19

Lol at the wall.

It's especially brutal for jewfoids.

Bleeth indeed.

Neither do I, lol. I don't care if I get called volcel, if I don't get anything by 25-maximum 28, I give up. I'll never get a used up foid who had 100+ dicks taken, lost her virginity when I was discovering video consoles who won't even love me and even hate me and marry me exclusively for my money. My money will only be for me.
The problem isnt the number of dick she has taken. The problem is she looks down to you and still craves and rembers the days with Chad. Your own fucking wife will never truly love you thats the problem with betabuxxing (but achieving this gets anyway harder every day)

The problem isnt the number of dick she has taken. The problem is she looks down to you and still craves and rembers the days with Chad. Your own fucking wife will never truly love you thats the problem with betabuxxing (but achieving this gets anyway harder every day)
Exactly. She won't love you at all, she will even hate you

When is the wall? 30? 35?

When is the wall? 30? 35?
Usually after 30. Normally it should be after 40,but most foids drink, party all day and all night long in their youth and eat garbage food and sweets. Therefore the wall hits at 30 or even earlier for most of them

Usually after 30. Normally it should be after 40,but most foids drink, party all day and all night long in their youth and eat garbage food and sweets. Therefore the wall hits at 30 or even earlier for most of them
The surprising thing is that even after the wall it's not really over for them.
Yet for incel is has never even begun

The surprising thing is that even after the wall it's not really over for them.
Yet for incel is has never even begun
Absolutely, I never said its over for them, quite the opposite. But I wanted to point that the wall is real and after the wall they don't have really unlimited access to Chads

Good God! She's got a fat neck.

Absolutely, I never said its over for them, quite the opposite. But I wanted to point that the wall is real and after the wall they don't have really unlimited access to Chads
Yeah
I know. Me too.

The wall is way worse for men, as anything in life is.

that roastie is not fit for men let alone a trash can so can some one put her down already its an eyesore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back