Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The war in Ukraine has exposed the true racism and hate towards ethnics

Russia is still being cancelled. No need to UN sanctions.
No. It is unfair that only Canada, USA and most of Europe are taking the hit by imposing their own sanctions. No country in America (not even Mexico which is in NAFTA) except USA and Canada participates, no country in Africa has imposed sanctions on Russia. In Asia only a couple and only with weak sanctions and only because the USA demanded them to do. Russia could murder/nuke half of Europe and Africans and South Americans would support it and congratulate Russia.

UN sanctions would mean that every country participates in sanctions. Now our Finnish airline will go bankrupt because it cannot fly to Asia any more. Etc. etc. We got 100 % of our natural gas from Russia, almost all coal and oil also. YOU ARE FROM TURKEY WHICH HAS NOT IMPOSED ANY SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA. RUSSIAN AIRLINES FLY TO TURKEY, YOU GET GAS NOW AND IN THE FUTURE, YOUR TRADE IS NOT AFFECTED, YACHTS OF OLIGARKS GO TO TURKEY BECAUSE NO SANCTIONS THERE ETC. I WOULD LIKE MY COUNTRY TO NOT IMPOSE ANY SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA IF ALL OTHER COUNTRIES DO NOT PARTICIPATE. RUSSIA WAS FINLAND'S NUMBER ONE TRADING PARTNER A MONTH AGO STILL (IMPORTS + EXPORTS YEARLY TOTAL).

RUSSIA SHOULD BE KICKED OUT OF UN LIKE IN 1939 AND FULL UN TRADE EMBARGO IMPOSED ON RUSSIA + FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS WITH REST OF THE WORLD BANNED. MORE STRICT SANCTIONS THAN AGAINST NORTH KOREA (NORTH KOREA HAS UN SANCTIONS, SO ALL THE WORLD PARTICIPATED IN THEM)

Turkey is a free-rider Putin-supporter. Like Serbia. And all of south, central america and big part of north america. whole africa and almost whole Asia. Serbian airlines only benefit from sanctions and Russians can still fly to Europe because of Serbia and Turkey. While our Finnair goes bankrupt.

Modi phones Zelensky and his only worry was to get Indian students out. India backed Russia in UN security council by abstaining to vote.

The idea of UN was to send UN soldiers to defend against invasions. But UN only voted about condemnation of the invasion, not about sending UN troops to help Ukraine. And many, many countries refused to vote.

Last edited:
UN sanctions would mean that every country participates in sanctions. Now our Finnish airline will go bankrupt because it cannot fly to Asia any more. Etc. etc. We got 100 % of our natural gas from Russia, almost all coal and oil also. YOU ARE FROM TURKEY WHICH HAS NOT IMPOSED ANY SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA. RUSSIAN AIRLINES FLY TO TURKEY, YOU GET GAS NOW AND IN THE FUTURE, YOUR TRADE IS NOT AFFECTED, YACHTS OF OLIGARKS GO TO TURKEY BECAUSE NO SANCTIONS THERE ETC. I WOULD LIKE MY COUNTRY TO NOT IMPOSE ANY SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA IF ALL OTHER COUNTRIES DO NOT PARTICIPATE. RUSSIA WAS FINLAND'S NUMBER ONE TRADING PARTNER A MONTH AGO STILL (IMPORTS + EXPORTS YEARLY TOTAL).
Turkey can't do sanctions even if it wanted to, crippling economy will become even more crippled.
No. It is unfair that only Canada, USA and most of Europe are taking the hit by imposing their own sanctions. No country in America (not even Mexico which is in NAFTA) except USA and Canada participates, no country in Africa has imposed sanctions on Russia. In Asia only a couple and only with weak sanctions and only because the USA demanded them to do. Russia could murder/nuke half of Europe and Africans and South Americans would support it and congratulate Russia.
Usa and Europe has like 5 times bigger economy than the whole Africa, they are more painful, I mean, Russia only has China now.

Facts. Not to also mention that Indian, African, and Middle Eastern students studying in Ukraine are being treated like shit by Ukrainians. I guess Putin wasn't wrong after all about his claim of Ukraine being filled with a bunch of Nazis.

Nazis should be shot in the head, although the only thing which I find based about them is that they targeted Jews.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back