Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The war in Ukraine has exposed the true racism and hate towards ethnics

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
When America invaded Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, the world was silent. There were no protests on the streets by westerners, the United Nations didn’t impose any economic sanctions on America, leaders of other countries never condemned the invasion or threatened to go to war against America. The media painted America as heroic liberators of oppressed people and the invasions were honourably justified as a valiant war against terror.

now that Ukraine is being invaded, we see the opposite. There are mass protests around the world, economic sanctions have been imposed on Russia and they have been excluded from the global banking system, Russian oligarchs’ assets have been seized or frozen in foreign countries, other countries threaten Russia with war and the media has labelled the invasion as a gross violation of human rights.

what’s the difference between the lack of global outrage shown towards America compared to the significant level of outrage shown towards Russia?

the answer is simple: America slaughtered ethnics, Russia is slaughtering whites.

the world only cares about your life if you have blond hair and blue eyes, if you’re an ethnic then you deserve to be slaughtered like an animal and the world won’t care once you’re gone, in fact they will be happy that there is less ethnic scum in the world.

the world is a heavily racist and lookist place, which prioritises white lives over ethnic lives, which gives privilege towards humans based on the colour of their skin and other attributes to do with their looks, even though your race and looks is out of your control.

I really hope Russia nukes Ukraine and then a global nuclear warfare erupts which leads to the destruction of this world and the annihilation of all life on this planet.

humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. The situation with Russia has exposed the true face of humanity, it has revealed their hypocrisy. Such a species which hates people based on things out of their control, should be met with extinction, they should all die a slow and painful death, I’m ready to die as long as humanity dies alongside me.

View: https://youtu.be/KBRwmTVVKQk

Last edited:
But most ukranians don't have blonde hair and blue eyes

@Zer0/∞ he's alive

Nothing new. Whites view non-whites as inferior. @CantEscapeYourFate

I'll provide a response shortly.

They have very big proportions.Blue eyes actually originate from the Black Sea region

True, but most still don't

Cope, it's because Russia is invading a NATO puppet state. If it was the other way around (JEWSA and allies invading Russia) nobody would care for the Russians either. Amerikikes have full control over the media and government in all "Western" countries.

I really hope Russia nukes Ukraine and then a global nuclear warfare erupts which leads to the destruction of this world and the annihilation of all life on this planet.

humanity is a disgusting, wretched, depraved species. The situation with Russia has exposed the true face of humanity, it has revealed their hypocrisy. Such a species which hates people based on things out of their control, should be met with extinction, they should all die a slow and painful death, I’m ready to die as long as humanity dies alongside me.

It’s sort of life fuel seeing white people getting bombed now they know how sandniggers feel

When America invaded Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, the world was silent. There were no protests on the streets by westerners, the United Nations didn’t impose any economic sanctions on America, leaders of other countries never condemned the invasion or threatened to go to war against America. The media painted America as heroic liberators of oppressed people and the invasions were honourably justified as a valiant war against terror.

now that Ukraine is being invaded, we see the opposite. There are mass protests around the world, economic sanctions have been imposed on Russia and they have been excluded from the global banking system, Russian oligarchs’ assets have been seized or frozen in foreign countries, other countries threaten Russia with war and the media has labelled the invasion as a gross violation of human rights.

what’s the difference between the lack of global outrage shown towards America compared to the significant level of outrage shown towards Russia?

the answer is simple: America slaughtered ethnics, Russia is slaughtering whites.

the world only cares about your life if you have blond hair and blue eyes, if you’re an ethnic then you deserve to be slaughtered like an animal and the world won’t care once you’re gone, in fact they will be happy that there is less ethnic scum in the world.

the world is a heavily racist and lookist place, which prioritises white lives over ethnic lives, which gives privilege towards humans based on the colour of their skin and other attributes to do with their looks, even though your race and looks is out of your control.

FUCK UKRAINE. I hope Putin Nukes the Azov Battalion and that KYKE Zelensky

True.

If Lybia or Afghanistan was a country with white people, there would be protests and chimping out like today with Ukraine. Its just that it were brown and black people being bombed which are seen as low-value-beings.

Last edited:
Cope, it's because Russia is invading a NATO puppet state. If it was the other way around (JEWSA and allies invading Russia) nobody would care for the Russians either. Amerikikes have full control over the media and government in all "Western" countries.
think about it, if China started nuking Russia for whatever reason, you don't think the west would pour their heart out? I even get the sense that most people aren't even roping all Ruskies to be at fault as this is pretty much Putin's war, and they are powerless to stop him.

Such nuance is never afforded to Sandniggers and shitskins-- they are all treated like incels.

It’s sort of life fuel seeing white people getting bombed now they know how sandniggers feel
they will never know really, because the ones fleeing are getting free visas and benefits from Euro countries that want to adopt attractive white Slavs.

When America invaded Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan, the world was silent.
Where the F do you live? In Europe there where tentousands of people on the streets. The protest in 2003 were bigger then now

FUCK UKRAINE. I hope Putin Nukes the Azov Battalion and that KYKE Zelensky
Putin is a Puppet of jewish-oligarchy. This faggot never gave a shit about russian and ukrainian people. In fact his mother is jewish.

Putin is a Puppet of jewish-oligarchy. This faggot never gave a shit about russian and ukrainian people. In fact his mother is jewish.
I am glad both he and Zelensky and suiciding their countries. By the time all the brains have been drained (if the countries remain unnuked) we would likely see the first modern white nations that are pure nigger tier in IQ and economics.

"Noooo you can't be welcoming toward fellow european whites from a neighbouring country! You did not do it with sandnigger fake refugees!!!!!!!!!"

think about it, if China started nuking Russia for whatever reason, you don't think the west would pour their heart out? I even get the sense that most people aren't even roping all Ruskies to be at fault as this is pretty much Putin's war, and they are powerless to stop him.

Such nuance is never afforded to Sandniggers and shitskins-- they are all treated like incels.
Yeah because they hate China more than Russia (i.e. China is the bigger threat). But they will never cry for any country if NATO or Israel are the aggressor, no matter if they're white or not.

Cope, Putin makes all the kikes in power seethe. They also hated Trump cause he was too friendly with Putin :feelshaha:

We are on both sides :feelsLSD: Im just laughing and enjoying watching this play out :feelskek:

Talking about blue eyes, I really think someone should make a survey to see if they are over-represented on YouTube. I very much suspect they are.

And? Racism towards nonwhites is a good thing

:blackpill: I hope shaming normies here will get them to shut up about this conflict too, it’s seeped into every facet of my life. Why don’t they also direct their anger towards the even worse atrocities their government is actively perpetrating or supporting since we have a democratically elected government?

The funny thing is we all know this Ukraine war will be over in a short while after Ukraine provides some concessions. If only it were so easy for the Afghanis to get their money stolen from them. If only a Yemeni kid could make up for 5 years of malnutrition in one meeting.

Last edited:
I am glad both he and Zelensky and suiciding their countries. By the time all the brains have been drained (if the countries remain unnuked) we would likely see the first modern white nations that are pure nigger tier in IQ and economics.
Jfl it would be nice to see Europe have its own Mexico

The world is too degenerate. We might need a reset and not the kind Schwab wants

The syrianpill is pretty brutal ngl. Those brownies were dying the thousands daily in their civil war and barely anyone knew or gave a damn.

"Don't brown people always kill each other and die?"

Is the line of thinking in the west.

Last edited:
ukrainians aren't blue eyed blondes

True.

If Lybia or Afghanistan was a country with white people, there would be protests and chimping out like today with Ukraine. Its just that it were brown and black people being bombed which are seen as low-value-beings.
slavs aren't white

Yes, but Ukrainians and Russians get butthurt when you mention it.
I wonder why they can't accept it, I think of Mongols being cool as fuck.

racism has pretty much always exist it even exists across the animal kingdom its just inherent in mother nature to want to be with your own kind

its kinda retarded because humans share 99.99% DNA

Its nothing new white will always view non-whites/ugly people as inferior or at least subconsciously they will

United Nations didn’t impose any economic sanctions
The UN has not imposed any sanctions on any permanent security council members and never will, because they have veto. So unfortunately no UN sanctions against Russia. Russia should be kicked out of UN and/or lose its veto and permanent membership in the security council. The Russians were kicked out of League of Nations when they invaded Finland in 1939. But nothing of this kind is in the cards this time.

It is totally unfair system. Those 5 countries are the only ones allowed to have nuclear weapons according to the UN treaty.

UN is an obsolete, unfair WW2 construct that should be disbanded.

EU needs its own, shared nuclear weapons (submarines, land-based also, also from aircraft) protecting every EU member state.

I wonder why they can't accept it, I think of Mongols being cool as fuck.
Yeah, it's like being the best of both continents, Mongols are the badasses of Asia and Russians are the bad asses of Europe (or Eastern at least). I think it's because everyone sees them as "europe's last hope" and having partial Mongol/Tatar heritage just ruins that mythos.

western white nations let in a hundred million nonwhite refugees and immigrants over the last 30 years, bringing crime, overpopulation and chaos to their shores

whites have done more than repentance

Cope, Putin makes all the kikes in power seethe. They also hated Trump cause he was too friendly with Putin :feelshaha:
I love Trump and a lot of jews I know support Trump :feelskek:

The news no one wants but everyone needs

America got constantly criticized for the war on terror, what are you on about? :feelsjuice: But really people are caring about Ukraine now because this war will actually affect us, unlike Syria or Iran.

The UN has not imposed any sanctions on any permanent security council members and never will, because they have veto. So unfortunately no UN sanctions against Russia. Russia should be kicked out of UN and/or lose its veto and permanent membership in the security council. The Russians were kicked out of League of Nations when they invaded Finland in 1939. But nothing of this kind is in the cards this time.

It is totally unfair system. Those 5 countries are the only ones allowed to have nuclear weapons according to the UN treaty.

UN is an obsolete, unfair WW2 construct that should be disbanded.

EU needs its own, shared nuclear weapons (submarines, land-based also, also from aircraft) protecting every EU member state.
Russia is still being cancelled. No need to UN sanctions.