Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The water is wet culture in incels.is is damaging

Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
You're such losers, even by incel standards, if you scroll incels.is and comment ”water is wet” to certain posts. :feelskek:

Didn't you know there could be a lot new members who are just now discovering the incel ideology and wanting to share their observations? It may seem trivial to us but is world changing for them. We shouldn't drive them away by roasting them.

Plus, getting sometimes a reminder about the basics is a good thing.

incel ideology
Not an ideology. But I get you to some extent. Some users here will comment “water” to anything, but actual water does deserve to be called out

They're probably trying to put others down to raise their own status like a bunch of normiefags.

It's really easy to avoid just by putting a little bit more effort.

No such thing as winners and losers in incel community.

´You´re such a loser´
says the guy who signed up to .is cause he is a social outcast and most likely a hardcore autist.
You´re in the same boat, so shut the fuck up

´You´re such a loser´
says the guy who signed up to .is cause he is a social outcast and most likely a hardcore autist.
You´re in the same boat, so shut the fuck up
At least some of us have manners.

no one cares grayfag

You can just ignored them, not such a big thing

Could you give an example?

I think it does happen maybe a little too much to grays who are sincerely new to the blackpill and maybe want to share some things they’ve noticed or experiences they’ve had. But there are also the ones who clearly do not lurk the forum ahead of time or who say things in a manner that makes it apparent that they think they are God’s gift to the internet.

It's a way of seeing it and there's some truth in your post.

Although there was another way of saying this than going full "muh you inkwels are losers"

not sure why you got warned. you're 100% in the right. those that blurt WaTeR Is wEt themselves have nothing better to post

These grayfags need to stop acting like they own the place as soon as they join

not sure why you got warned. you're 100% in the right. those that blurt WaTeR Is wEt themselves have nothing better to post
His post itself isn't wrong, it's more about the way he said it

He got a point

Strong first post grayfag

JoinedFeb 15, 2024

Why 2024cels in 99% are so annoying?

commit suicide, OP.

I don't use that Chinese Spyware so don't know normzoomfags tendencies and trends.
neither do i, it's worse for your brain than it is for your phone

JoinedFeb 15, 2024

+

DNR

+

WatER is wet

+

Brutal

+

It’s ovER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1