Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way drug dealers approach you on the street

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Today i was just waiting for the tram and i decided to stand in a corner today, where the black African refugees chill.

They thought i was there to buy something and one of them approached me with: Hey bro

I responded with: Hey

He then continued and just said: Cocaine?

I respectfully said: No, thank you haha

This was not subtile at all. White dealers do it very careful, they ask you in a subtile way, for example: You searching for something?

Last edited:
Some hipsters (soy looking) asked me if I had "stuff" when I was chilling on a park bench a few weeks ago

Should have asked him how much and for a free sample.

Not even drug dealers or addicts approach me, I'm completely and 100% repulsive to any human life.
The truest of truecels, the one who lives a life nobody else has ever had to live.

drugdealermaxxing is the way to go

Not even drug dealers or addicts approach me, I'm completely and 100% repulsive to any human life.
The truest of truecels, the one who lives a life nobody else has ever had to live.
Do you suffer from leprosy or why is everyone so repulsed by you?

Same I dont get offered drugs its a very bad sign

its always low smv males who are looking for drugs to cope, if you were a giga chad they wouldnt have approached you

Same I dont get offered drugs its a very bad sign
It’s a sign that you are chilling in the wrong spot, nothing else.

Drug dealers don’t want to have sex with you, they want to sell their shit and if they think you could be someone who smokes or sniffs sometimes, they approach you, they have to be careful with who they talk, someone could snitch them

It’s a sign that you are chilling in the wrong spot, nothing else.

Drug dealers don’t want to have sex with you, they want to sell their shit and if they think you could be someone who smokes or sniffs sometimes, they approach you, they have to be careful with who they talk, someone could snitch them
I dont get why people who snort coke in college don't just put me aside and offer me some.

I dont get why people who snort coke in college don't just put me aside and offer me some.
Why should they? They have to be careful too, their dealer doesen’t want them to give his number to everyone, it’s like a secret agent job, even the client has to be very careful

Why should they? They have to be careful too, their dealer doesen’t want them to give his number to everyone, it’s like a secret agent job, even the client has to be very careful
They do it for every whore. Its over for wannabe cokecels.