Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The way people talk about baldness and hair is really upsetting.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Every damn time, when most people talk about hair like it's one of the most important things to them. Hell, I bet if you asked normies between receiving 1 million dollars and keeping their hair, they'd choose to keep their hair. That's just how much I've seen normies obsess about hair.

It's really weird, it's just hair for fuck's sake. And this isn't just one or two cases of people talking like that, I swear every time I see the subject mentioned, people rush to say "omg I couldn't live without my hair".

It's absurd, we're supposed to be this "evolved" species, we can think and invent and go to freaking space, but we still obsess over fucking hair like animals, animals! For example the comments on this
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WTF/comments/l5vexk/head_after_hair_implantation/

The hair halo effect is real though. Good head of hair can be a massive SMV boost.

Cope. Hair is life. Connor Murphy literally went crazy bc he started balding and with good reason. Most male models today would look like shit bald.

Because it frames our face and is associated with youth.
At the end of the day all humans care about is markers of good health and good genetics. Who you actually are doesn't matter

women did this

My mom: "going bald isn't a big deal there are lots of attractive men without hair."
Also my mom: crys when she gets a bad haircut.

Hair is cope tbh.

I probably wouldn't be incel if I had perfect hair

idk if you OP experienced seeing literally NW2 when u were 17
i m pretty sure it won't be a good feeling

It's one of these things that's absolutely huge but no one would rather think about it too seriously and examine the full implications: that people are totally looks-oriented/shallow.

They won't straight up say 'most girls will reject you just for your hair', just inevitably hint at the condition not being ideal since it's such an elephant in the room.

This cope is shared by both sides: balding men would rather think it's not such a big deal, and the rest would rather not face the reality that it absolutely is, and for no fair or justifiable reason.

I really hope I get bald faster. I never gave two shits about my hair. I'll keep a messy horseshoe. Not like it matters though.

It's absurd, we're supposed to be this "evolved" species, we can think and invent and go to freaking space, but we still obsess over fucking hair like animals, animals! For example the comments on this
It's because our brains are capable of higher thoughts than animals that we can obsess over our own features, not in spite of that.

Just get a hair transplant theory
My Hairloss is too aggressive. It could be a temporary solution but I have no money either. And hairtransplants look fake anyway. I would be a low tier normie at most with my height,frame and skull

Last edited:
idk if you OP experienced seeing literally NW2 when u were 17
i m pretty sure it won't be a good feeling
I'm actually bald.

I'm actually bald.
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
balding is really a serious topic for me , it's actually the only thing that gets through my skin
if god wanted to humiliate me he'd make the day windy

Hair is cope tbh.
CDBA538B 6C1B 4896 B938 BE461851B52F

My Hairloss is too aggressive. It could be a temporary solution but I have no money either. And hairtransplants look fake anyway. I would be a low tier normie at most with my height,frame and skull
Pretty sure hair transplants are permanent you just need to keep taking finasteride

View attachment 401243

Pretty sure hair transplants are permanent you just need to keep taking finasteride
Finasteride isn't actually that strong. For someone who started balding in their late 20s it might maintain their hair for their whole life. For someone like me it would probably stop working after 10 years, besides everyone gets sides if they take it long enough. It fucks up your penis, brain, eyes, gyno, urinary issues, facial fat loss/feminization and stuff like diabetis...

Last edited:
Finasteride isn't actually that strong. For someone who started balding in their late 20s it might maintain their hair for their whole life. For someone like me it would probably stop working after 10 years, besides everyone gets sides if they take it long enough. It fucks up your penis, brain, eyes, gyno, urinary issues, facial fat loss/feminization and stuff like diabetis...
Not sure if you can see that or not but if you can try reading it. It clears misconceptions about finasteride

Cope. Hair is life. Connor Murphy literally went crazy bc he started balding and with good reason. Most male models today would look like shit bald.
yeah he's fucked in the head now :feelskek: his descent into madness took only a few months :feelswhat:
leftmindlesshoopoe-size_restricted-gif.536156

1595437773954-png.536137
connorhelmet-png.536139

24 weeks is not enough. It takes years for most to notice the sides. If you read as much shit about fin as me you would eventually come to the same conclusion
Maybe a wig then?

Maybe a wig then?
Ye that is an option. Right now I'm a poor college student so I can't pay for it. The Problem with hair pieces is that they dont cover the sides ,so they look fake.
I think I could get a small hair transplant to my sides only and together with a wig fake a nw1. But i haven't heard of anyone else doing this.
And it's so much work, not sure if worth as a manlet

yeah he's fucked in the head now :feelskek: his descent into madness took only a few months :feelswhat:
leftmindlesshoopoe-size_restricted-gif.536156

1595437773954-png.536137
connorhelmet-png.536139
Worse than that he looks emaciated and sickly now tbh
Losing hair is bad enough. Looking like a hospital patient with strained and disturbed eyes as a permanent expression after that happens only makes things many times worse.

Worse than that he looks emaciated and sickly now tbh
Losing hair is bad enough. Looking like a hospital patient with strained and disturbed eyes as a permanent expression after that happens only makes things many times worse.
he didn't eat for 40 days I'm surprised he's still alive tbh :feelskek: wondering where he read this fasting cope for hair loss :feelskek:

he didn't eat for 40 days I'm surprised he's still alive tbh :feelskek:
His breakdown was pretty bad if that's true ngl
wondering where he read this fasting cope for hair loss :feelskek:
Ig he had to turn to spiritual cope that incels usually cope with. Sometimes higher smv males that find themselves on the losing end almost immediately when they lose their looks have to indulge themselves the way lower smv males have to get by tbh

hair matters a lot

Hair is life. If you have no hair, you have no life.

Everyone thinks balding is just a minor inconvenience until it happens to them.

Hair usually makes no difference unless it's either really good or you are bald(ing). Having hair is a neutral thing, losing hair is an instant -5. Nobody cares about your hair if you are ugly so it wont boost your SMV but not having hair crumbles your already low SMV. Hair boosts attractive people's SMV, though.

I'm kinda upset about my receding hair, like... the genetic lottery didn't fuck me up enough already by making me ethnic? But at the end of the day it isn't a huge deal, I'm a 0/10 in terms of looks currently, balding could maybe drag me into the negatives but either way females hate me. I lurked hair loss forums and subreddits for a bit and kinda found it funny to see ugly currycels losing their mind over balding and doing all these remedies and taking pharmaceuticals and analyzing their hair every hour, at the end of the day they will always be ugly. Maybe balding could hurt white men who have nice hair, but they are still Chads when bald.

Last paragraph is retarded. Building buildings and going to space doesn’t make you a post-species species. We are still just shitting, pissing apes. Besides, Female mate choice is totally primal.

and to your main point, if I had hair I would have a gf. It’s the main cause of my inceldom.