Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The way producers/workers are devalued in modern soyciety for the benefit of consumers is analogues to how beta providers get cucked, and Chad reigns

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Leftists often complain about the state of the economy as manifested by Amazon, a godsend for consumers but a hellscape for workers.

Yet the fact that productive people are trampled upon in modern soyciety for the hedonistic, consumer pleasures of the bourgeoisie and lumpen groids is directly related to the modern mating culture they defend.

Beta males, who account for the foundation of any civilized society, have lost all the protections they once enjoyed which might secure their dignity in the context of marriages and relationships with women (in previous generations ensured by the church and guaranteed by the state).

They form the same class as productive workers -- indeed, accounting for the most diligent and conscientious of them -- who likewise, and not coincidentally, have also lost much of their protections from exploitation (once provided by unionization and collective action, and now displaced by the very same liberalism which has also eroded religiosity and other forms of communal identity).

I contemplated this today as I ordered delivery from a Mexican restaurant, and my ricecel "independent contractor" delivery driver arrived promptly and carefully handed me the food, still hot and fresh, such that none of the portions overlapped with each other when I went to eat them, much unlike how a previous, normgroid driver serviced me.

How is the ricecel socially rewarded for his exemplary labor relative to the normgroid? He isn't lol; the normgroid lifemogs him in any case, and the fact that he's put at the mercy of the mere possibility of an additional tip from me (the consoomer) only adds to the brutality of the situation and the pain I felt in my empathetic reflections.

Last edited:
The world is structured around keeping the elites at the top and everyone else at the bottom.

This applies to all forms of eliteness (genetically elite, financially elite and socially elite individuals).

Well you should at least give him a tip tbh ngl, and not tip the idiots who dont work properly

This is too autistic for me.

This is too autistic for me.
Daily reminder that Marx was an autistic NEET.

Well you should at least give him a tip tbh ngl, and not tip the idiots who dont work properly
I don't carry cash and had already tipped in-app (same amount as the normgroid got, in fact). I would've increased the tip if it had allowed me to tbh, but it wasn't Uber Eats.

The world is structured around keeping the elites at the top and everyone else at the bottom.

This applies to all forms of eliteness (genetically elite, financially elite and socially elite individuals).
They must all be beheaded.

Last edited:
They must all be beheaded.

its next to impossible. They have the wealth/resources available to protect themselves via military, law enforcement (police) and private security (bodyguards, mercenaries etc.)

OP, if this is the kind of thinking you do normally, then I have high hopes for you.

Read every word

I see high iq

We need to bring real left not gay sjw liberals.

Normies should understand that getting fucked by the status quo is not that cool

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back