Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The way reddit sees us is ridiculous

• Thread starter MasterOfSadness
  • Start date
MasterOfSadness

MasterOfSadness

Lost cause
★★★★

Screenshot 20200204 180143

Wtf

Last edited by a moderator:
Didnt Reddit sent death threats to a child and creeped on a foid (Who cosplayed as Crafting Table from Minecraft) cosplayer last year ?
These cucks also caused a ogrecel to commit suicide after washing his brain on IT

greycel trait: caring what plebbit thinks of incels

Didnt Reddit sent death threats to a child and creeped on a foid (Who cosplayed as Crafting Table from Minecraft) cosplayer last year ?
These cucks also caused a ogrecel to commit suicide after washing his brain on IT
Wow i didn't know that
greycel trait: caring what plebbit thinks of incels
Yea i know i suck

I like it
Makes super normies afraid to come and lurk
Makes edgy normies interested enough to check it out and they're the ones who will get grappled in by the blackpill's inevitability

Of course they use a Soy Wars reference

Cucks: Try being nice to women.
Cucks:

Also closely related is Nice Guys, who try to play the knight in shining armor to women solely for the purpose of getting laid. When it doesn't work, they get angry and say that women only want / will sleep with assholes who treat them poorly. The irony.

>make you sick
>shivers
>
wretched hive of scum and villainy, mlady

You know what the worst part about this reddit speak is? It's mostly men who talk like this. Imagine some fag in his room typing this shit, using italics and all. Lmao and these guys are normal men? The state of males in the 21st century. A bunch of hysteric sissies.

Everyone in that thread is a virgin, I guarantee you.

:soy::soy::soy: WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE ARE PEOPLE ON INTERNET WHO DON'T WORSHIP WAHMEN :soy::soy::soy:

They don't actually see or care about us, we are just losers for them to mock.

Stop using Reddit you nigger

Call it cope but I consider this a compliment

>make you sick
>shivers
>

You know what the worst part about this reddit speak is? It's mostly men who talk like this. Imagine some fag in his room typing this shit, using italics and all. Lmao and these guys are normal men? The state of males in the 21st century. A bunch of hysteric sissies.

They are brainwashed

They also doxxed a guy who posted something bad about antifa, and the best part is that it was the mods.

Reddit should change its name to bluedit. Because they're blue pilled, not red pilled

Tbh who cares what they think. They're either incel in denial scumbags, or scumbags who wifed a landwhale.
I remember all of that. RIP u/Uggocel.
Cucks: Try being nice to women.
Cucks:
The cognitive dissonance with these faggots is real.

I HATE WOMEN
WATCHU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT CUCK IT

I like it
Makes super normies afraid to come and lurk
Makes edgy normies interested enough to check it out and they're the ones who will get grappled in by the blackpill's inevitability

Curiosity blackpilled the cat.

Been on reddit before. Total NPC hive.

Didnt he turn out to be a white supremacist ?
I don't recall anything of the sort and besides, it is reddit we are talking here, "white supremacist" can simply mean nationalist or trump supporter, and you know that very well.
Anyhow, why would that make it any less wrong? Doxxing is still illegal regardless of your political views.

I don't recall anything of the sort and besides, it is reddit we are talking here, "white supremacist" can simply mean nationalist or trump supporter, and you know that very well.
I aint gonna spend my time defending actions of Reddit,still fuck zionist supporters and race divider whitecels.

ogrecel couldve ascended. that is way past wrong

>make you sick
>shivers
>

Reddit is filled with low tier normies and incels in denial.

It is actually fucking insane. They criticise you for not being nice to women and then complain about guys being nice.

Like what the fucking fuck. That is why it is better to be misogynistic and based.

They have to make us into some nonsense comic book villain caricature in order to justify their bullying.

These people will ignore 100's of normal threads and go to the one joke thread, and act like thats representative. For most front page threads I honestly don't see whats even that disgusting.

Have these people even been here? The fuck are they seeing on this forum that's worse than cartel shit you find on places like liveleaks? These people sound like the most mentally weak faggots I've ever heard of if annoyed virgin men is the worst thing they can think of. I honestly don't think any of them have viewed the forum, just heard about it from second and third hand accounts, which dumb because its a clear web website, it's not hard to find.

Even some of the edgiest posts I've seen here are only just on par with the kind of crap tankies on reddit come out with.
This IT cherrypicks hard. They have posts from banned users and they pull posts from years in the past. They ignore every fine thread on here.

Most of the content they pick is edgy satire as well.