Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The way (some) people treat the racepill here is similar to how trolls on lookism treat the NT pill.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Look, race does matter to a degree, but being white in a white country doesn't mean shit.

The "NT pill"
"Ugly NT guys slay all the time"
"All incels are autists"
"This ugly guy slays and you don't"
"Ugly guys can run social circle game"
"Incels are extremely rare and only exist on incel forums"
The problem with NT memers is they don't realize the whole NT vs. sperg thing only works negatively - that is, a guy who is 6/10 in looks but also a sperg will have his SMV hurt by his autism, while a guy who is 4/10 in looks but the most NT guy on the planet will not be helped sexually one bit by his NT-ness.

Similarly, people think being white is a pass to get laid. they don't understand the F A C E pill

Last edited:
There is no race for your face.

The funny thing is that I live in a majority white area, and one of the girls I used to orbit was ethnic, yet she was literally disgusted by me when I made my intentions known and approached her. My race never helped me when trying to meet girls online either. So what happened to just being white? Do we have to move the goalpost now, am I not white enough? The racepill is legit, but JBW is cope.

Yea high iq. JBW won’t work in a western country even in a big city that’s majority nonwhite

Race matters on tinder in the west.

But simply just being white is no where near enough

Depends on how you Interpret JBW. if you take it literally, its not true. But being white gives you more leeway on facial attractiveness compared to ethnic men.

Depends on how you Interpret JBW. if you take it literally, its not true. But being white gives you more leeway on facial attractiveness compared to ethnic men.
Yea but a white 5/10 is nowhere near enough for tinder. And I’m sub 5 :feelsrope:

thats fair

The problem with NT memers is they don't realize the whole NT vs. sperg thing only works negatively - that is, a guy who is 6/10 in looks but also a sperg will have his SMV hurt by his autism, while a guy who is 4/10 in looks but the most NT guy on the planet will not be helped sexually one bit by his NT-ness.

Exactly. That is true af.

tbh I think its mostly because ethnics and whites share very different experiences and many users here just can't put themselves on other people's shoes.
Like for example I was explicitly called a shitskin by white girls, and have personally heard girls saying that they don't want to date brown guys. Yet that doesn't mean that I genuinely believe that all white dudes can get easily laid, however other ethnicels are more narrowminded and might assume that all whites can easily get laid based on those experiences.

It's always a white dude trying to disprove JBW.

Yea but a white 5/10 is nowhere near enough for tinder. And I’m sub 5 :feelsrope:

Ya over for sub 5s on dating apps.
Actually this is bullshit. Race does impact the template of your face. As a mongoloid you're guaranteed to inherit a flat face which will never resemble a caucasoid facial structure. Caucasians have dramatically different face structure compared to mongoloids and negroids.
I encourage you to study the phenotypes.

Not sure. Ugly men have similar phenotypes to each other than they do with good looking men of their own race.

Sub5s are also sub7s .Id say 6/10 is when you start having chances IRL.
sub5 or sub6 is the truth when it comes to "real life", at least in school

outside of school normies are fucked

I wanna be racist so bad right now but I'm gonna stop myself.

Just know that there's a reason ethnics got so fucked up the ass by europeans.

I wanna be racist so bad right now but I'm gonna stop myself.

Just know that there's a reason ethnics got so fucked up the ass by europeans.
baste

Actually this is bullshit. Race does impact the template of your face. As a mongoloid you're guaranteed to inherit a flat face which will never resemble a caucasoid facial structure. Caucasians have dramatically different face structure compared to mongoloids and negroids.
I encourage you to study the phenotypes.
I know that, what I meant is even if you're white, that won't guarantee you a good face so you might still end up an incel.

cope @TigerFestival and @Colvin76 are aware that face and height>race
Pretty much. If you're attractive, race doesn't mean shit. Being white is only an advantage, not the end all be all, there's far more variables than just being white. Same with being tall and NT while we're at it.

Imagine thinking entitled white whores in western countries with 1000s of simps and 10000s of tinder likes would find their 5/10 white male looksmatch attractive

Imagine thinking entitled white whores in western countries with 1000s of simps and 10000s of tinder likes would find their 5/10 white male looksmatch attractive
View attachment 303008
exactly

the amount of normies who have to dumpster dive is insane

Yup true
just be NT theory is actually just don't be sperg theory.
Just don't be a sperg and be 6 or 6+ that's what it is.

And about JBW ofcourse it's not true but white = better on an average but still an above average ethnic mogs an average white.