Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Way We Were Created Is Cucked and Disgusting

Is the way we’re created cucked?

• Yes

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
Everyone’s existence was contingent on a male orgasm. :feelsrope:

The female orgasm is irrelevant. JFL when females complain about never reaching climax - if even nature doesn’t care, why should the man?

It took the genitals of your parents to create you. The genitals are essentially the sewer system of the human body. They also evoke shame and embarrassment when revealed.

Your mother literally had to get fucked to procreate you. There’s no way getting around this - the female must be penetrated and ‘used’ by the male. Cope by calling it "making love", the act is no different from that of animals. You won’t imagine the night your parents created you because it is a repugnant image you dare not conjure.

When you’re born, you exit through the vaginal canal - a sewage system. You arrive naked, screaming, and covered in pussy secretions - a humiliating entrance. This vulnerability is further humiliating in the sense that it underscores a lack of control and autonomy.

I wonder why religioncels venerate a God who engineered procreation in such a manner. It is characteristic of a devil’s design. Even if you go to heaven, the fact remains: you were brought into existence through the most emasculating and debasing method imaginable.

If I were a creator intending to humiliate my creation's birth, I would orchestrate it exactly as it is now. The only alteration? I'd have the baby exit through the mother's backside instead. :feelskek:

It's only cucked because we can't have it. It would be incredibly based that if we were sexhavers our pleasure could literally create lives while foid pleasure is irrelevant.

The entire world is cucked.

I wonder why religioncels venerate a God who engineered procreation in such a manner. It is characteristic of a devil’s design. Even if you go to heaven, the fact remains: you were brought into existence through the most emasculating and debasing method imaginable.
That method, you described, is only disdained because we ate from the Tree of Knowledge.
Sin is why it is seen as disgusting. God gave us skin to cover us up.

That method, you described, is only disdained because we ate from the Tree of Knowledge.
Sin is why it is seen as disgusting. God gave us skin to cover us up.
You will realise heaven is just another hell