Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The wealthy single Chinese women choosing white sperm donors to have a baby – they want a family but not a Chinese husband

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
  • Most unmarried women in China are unable to access fertility treatment and sperm banks at home
  • Successful women who don’t wish to marry turn instead to Western sperm donors, picking them from catalogues before going overseas for IVF treatment
"Experts say regardless of the availability of Chinese or Chinese-American donors, women are still choosing to have mixed-race children."

I hate noodlewhores wish they all fucking die

Last edited:
Xi jinping should gather them all and send them to the concertation camps.

why can't this noodlewhores understand their gook genes are dominant and overwrite white genes just
like nigger genes would ?!

Ricecels cant catch a break.

Its weird not seeing more rice cels ERing every cumskin they see

Its weird not seeing more rice cels ERing every cumskin they see
Low T, they're raised by their ricecuck parents to keep their head down and never fight back.

I'm starting not a give a fuck anymore, Noodlewhores will always be whores

• Most unmarried women in China are unable to access fertility treatment and sperm banks at home
  • Successful women who don’t wish to marry turn instead to Western sperm donors, picking them from catalogues before going overseas for IVF treatment
“I only care that the eyes are big and the features are good.”:blackpill:

Over for ricecels :feelsrope:

Hm, OK that's mostly China's fault for not allowing them to access these things in their own country.

experts say regardless of the availability of Chinese or Chinese-American donors, women are still choosing to have mixed-race children.
Hm, OK that's mostly China's fault for not allowing them to access these things in their own country.
COPEEE

experts say regardless of the availability of Chinese or Chinese-American donors, women are still choosing to have mixed-race children.

I get that they're trying to push a race-mixing narrative here.

But honestly I think if local facilities were provided this problem would not exist.

"Experts say regardless of the availability of Chinese or Chinese-American donors, women are still choosing to have mixed-race children."

I hate noodlewhores wish they all fucking die
LIFEFUEL for @IncelCream

@xijingpooh

@PPEcel needs to tell his bitch Xi Jinping to stop this shit.

I'll have to stop supporting China if their government do nothing about it :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

bet you most of these foreigner men are koreans

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back