Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee The week of an avrage western toilet

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

Imagine being the guy that got assigned the 11 pm slot doing the graveyard shift :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: SHE EVEN HAD REPLACEMENTS LIKE SHE WAS RUNNING HER PUSSY LIKE A COMPANY

You can't make this shit up. Meanwhile her looksmatch's remains are probably scattered along a train track. Jfl at this clown world :feelsclown:

I need to know what those men look like.

• Chlamydia.
  • Genital herpes.
  • Gonorrhea.
  • HIV.
  • HPV.
  • Pubic lice.
  • Syphilis.
  • Trichomoniasis.
Disease Outbreak Control Division

As much as she is obviously a whore, this sounds like larp or exaggeration. The part where she had guys waiting in backup if one couldn’t make it, jfl. Come on. She’s probably trying to get the cucks horny for her OnlyFans

As much as she is obviously a whore, this sounds like larp or exaggeration. The part where she had guys waiting in backup if one couldn’t make it, jfl. Come on. She’s probably trying to get the cucks horny for her OnlyFans
I absolutely believe it

The West needs to be nuked.

They might be fishing for attention from traditional redpillers. I'm not denying she's a whore, but they probably get more attention and views from triggered tradcucks and 'west is falling' guys who think women can be hacked to not be whores. Also that last thing is true. Whorish personality makes OF boom.

They might be fishing for attention from traditional redpillers. I'm not denying she's a whore, but they probably get more attention and views from triggered tradcucks and 'west is falling' guys who think women can be hacked to not be whores. Also that last thing is true. Whorish personality makes OF boom.
Yes this exactly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back