Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The White Race Is Done

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★

> the hole in the ozone layer

interesting point tho, perhaps global warming is manufactured by kikes as a tool to rid whites of the world

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I was thinking her cave daddy molested her and made her fuck dogs while her mother watched so she hates her fellow white people now
:lul: :lul: :lul:
bro you know its true
cumskins and their pets man lmao
a white bitch in my area fucked a dog and filmed it and got doxxed

It was over more than a century ago. It just takes a few days for a letter to arrive after you hand it to the mailman. After the events of the late 1800s, namely the start of feminism, white suicide was already decided. The only way it could have been averted is if some outside force conquered whites and forced them to live in a non-suicidal manner.

my mom used to have a friend who sounded like this woman

literally had 100,000 food cans in her house. like you couldnt walk in some rooms cuz the food can mountains

my mom used to have a friend who sounded like this woman

literally had 100,000 food cans in her house. like you couldnt walk in some rooms cuz the food can mountains
most hoarders are foids
also
DANCING IS FORBIDDEN >: (

:lul: :lul: :lul:

Now we know who released the house niggers back into Mexico all that time ago. :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: