Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] The Whitepill infuriates me especially

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
If you take it yourself, good for you! If however your mother tries to make you take it, or thinks that sooner or later you'll take it, or maybe even thinks you've already taken it, that's just not fair and very arrogant.

In particular having the goal that you don't want a gf anymore (by telling you about all the disadvantages or relationships, bc she knows you can't get one), and then telling herself "he'll take the Whitepill sooner or later".

She has always told me that I'm handsome but has directly and indirectly contradicter herself many times. Now she stopped saying it maybe bc she PROBABLY saw on insta that my taste in women isn't so bad (looking at my followers list?). Or she might tell you "your body is ok how it is" (saying I should not hide in the house – I never go outside bc of social anxiety). She thinks you will be content with friends only in 2 or 3 years, but that's arrogant to and just to make herself feel better. This is all what my mom does.

Basically, she knows it's over for me. She THINKS I will accept it soon, and in particular, she WANTS me to accept it. But that's my choice to make. I doubt it will happen but if it does, great. But she can't force it upon me, and she certainly can't tell herself I'll take it sooner or later

The whitepill CAN be just as bad as the bluepill but it can also be good, if you take it on your own that is.

Last edited:
i hate my parents for gaslighting me into believing if i just do good and school and wageslave everything will fall into place and i will have a happy family and a nice home

If you take it yourself, good for you! If however your mother tries to make you take it, or thinks that sooner or later you'll take it, or maybe even thinks you've already taken it, that's just not fair and very arrogant. In particular having the goal that you don't want a gf anymore (by telling you about all the disadvantages or relationships, bc she knows you can't get one), and then telling herself "he'll take the Whitepill sooner or later". She has always told me that I'm handsome but has directly and indirectly contradicter herself many times. Now she stopped saying it maybe bc she saw on insta that my taste in women isn't so bad (looking at my followers list?). Or she might tell you "your body is ok how it is" (saying I should not hide in the house – I never go outside bc of social anxiety). She thinks you will be content with friends only in 2 or 3 years, but that's arrogant to and just to make herself feel better. This is all what my mom does.

The whitepill CAN be just as bad as the bluepill but it can also be good, if you take it on your own that is.
I wonder if you ever gave your mom the silent treatment ngl

i hate my parents for gaslighting me into believing if i just do good and school and wageslave everything will fall into place and i will have a happy family and a nice home
Well, that would be BLUEPILLED. White pilled means:

• Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
  • Acceptance and minimization of sexual and romantic desires.
  • Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc), but not love
Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Whitepill

My mother is WHITEPILLED, unlike your parents who are BLUEPILLED

I wonder if you ever gave your mom the silent treatment ngl
In reaction to what she's saying? Or if I gave her the silent treatment, and now she says this?

I'm very ugly. All my mother cares about it that I can get a job once, and I'm 26 (still studying, online). She doesn't care/focus on wishing me love, because she knows I'll never have that (too ugly, too short, too weird/strange, too autistic)

This happened to boomer and gen X. That's how out of touch with reality they are.

Why would your mother try to make you whitepilled? I can't fathom discussing the pills with my parents, they are utter morons.

Why would your mother try to make you whitepilled? I can't fathom discussing the pills with my parents, they are utter morons.
I should have clarified. I never discussed ANY pills with my parents. Not directly at least. I'm just writing it here bc users on here understand what it is. What she "discussed" with me - or rather told/implied - was in a non-intel way, i.e. directly and/or indirectly saying:

• Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).
So, consequently, she is whitepilled, without knowing it.

She does not know the word "incel" I assume (her mother tongue is not English) let alone knows the existence of these pills

If you take it yourself, good for you! If however your mother tries to make you take it, or thinks that sooner or later you'll take it, or maybe even thinks you've already taken it, that's just not fair and very arrogant.

In particular having the goal that you don't want a gf anymore (by telling you about all the disadvantages or relationships, bc she knows you can't get one), and then telling herself "he'll take the Whitepill sooner or later".

She has always told me that I'm handsome but has directly and indirectly contradicter herself many times. Now she stopped saying it maybe bc she PROBABLY saw on insta that my taste in women isn't so bad (looking at my followers list?). Or she might tell you "your body is ok how it is" (saying I should not hide in the house – I never go outside bc of social anxiety). She thinks you will be content with friends only in 2 or 3 years, but that's arrogant to and just to make herself feel better. This is all what my mom does.

Basically, she knows it's over for me. She THINKS I will accept it soon, and in particular, she WANTS me to accept it. But that's my choice to make. I doubt it will happen but if it does, great. But she can't force it upon me, and she certainly can't tell herself I'll take it sooner or later

I'm whitepilled all the way.

She basically has always known it's over for me. I'm very ugly. All my mother cares about it that I can get and keep a job once, and I'm 26 (still studying, online). She doesn't care/focus on wishing me love, because she knows I'll never have that (too ugly, too short, too weird/strange, too autistic). She has DIRECTLY TOLD ME about 2.5 years ago how I should just focus on other stuff or become religious (she's not religious at all) and find hobbies to cope. Then from then on till now she has always implied how relationships are overrated, and it's very clear to be that she BELIEVES I will sooner or later accept my situation, forever alone, or be content with friends only (she never said this directly, but it seems obvious)

I'm whitepilled all the way.
Good for you! I wish I could be. I just hate if it's thrust down your throat or if people expect you to take it (normies and my mother don't actually know the term, but they have the same ideas without knowing the term)

Good for you! I wish I could be. I just hate if it's thrust down your throat or if people expect you to take it (normies and my mother don't actually know the term, but they have the same ideas without knowing the term)
Yeah, I understand it can be annoying if others push you into taking it.

In reaction to what she's saying? Or if I gave her the silent treatment, and now she says this?

I'm very ugly. All my mother cares about it that I can get a job once, and I'm 26 (still studying, online). She doesn't care/focus on wishing me love, because she knows I'll never have that (too ugly, too short, too weird/strange, too autistic)
Give her the silent treatment or turn cold by just doing things and giving her short word answers

but not love
Wrong.

Whitepill is all about finding love... in friends, family, community, coworkers, fellow hobbyists etc.

Whitepill is about letting go the infantile delusion that foids are capable of love, or worse: that foids will supply your biological and social needs for acceptance and validation. They won't.

Even Chads have their peer groups for that.

Sub-Chad males get fixated on this notion of "female validation" due to sexual scarcity.

Once a man has plentiful access to pussy from an early age he would simply regard it as yet another joy, like drinking beer or or eating cheese, and move on to higher pursuits -- career, friends, travel, accomplishments, raising kids etc.

Subhumans such as us can't satisfy even the first step of Marslow's hierarchy of needs, which includes sex, so we remain developmentally arrested.

She basically has always known it's over for me. I'm very ugly. All my mother cares about it that I can get and keep a job once, and I'm 26 (still studying, online). She doesn't care/focus on wishing me love, because she knows I'll never have that (too ugly, too short, too weird/strange, too autistic). She has DIRECTLY TOLD ME about 2.5 years ago how I should just focus on other stuff or become religious (she's not religious at all) and find hobbies to cope. Then from then on till now she has always implied how relationships are overrated, and it's very clear to be that she BELIEVES I will sooner or later accept my situation, forever alone, or be content with friends only (she never said this directly, but it seems obvious)
I see. I guess this is better than telling you bluepill nonsense that would only serve to for women to hurt you.

Wrong.

Whitepill is all about finding love... in friends, family, community, coworkers, fellow hobbyists etc.

Whitepill is about letting go the infantile delusion that foids are capable of love, or worse: that foids will supply your biological and social needs for acceptance and validation. They won't.

Even Chads have their peer groups for that.

Sub-Chad males get fixated on this notion of "female validation" due to sexual scarcity.

Once a man has plentiful access to pussy from an early age he would simply regard it as yet another joy, like drinking beer or or eating cheese, and move on to higher pursuits -- career, friends, travel, accomplishments, raising kids etc.

Subhumans such as us can't satisfy even the first step of Marslow's hierarchy of needs, which includes sex, so we remain developmentally arrested.
Yes but it is also true that the whitepill is about:
  • "Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
  • Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc).
It is at times misunderstood that the whitepill is simple coping or denial; on the contrary, its ideals emphasize moving past desires and needs in order to avoid pain and suffering."

Hence, I interpret this as the idea of moving away from the concept of love and dating.

love and dating
Love is a delusion that men have.

Foids can't love. Those are cold calculating creatures.

Dating is bluepilled as fuck. It's basically a male displaying how useful a tool he can be if only that foid accepts him as a slave. Dating is pretty much the same as a job interview: a slave selling himself.

Dating is bluepilled as fuck. It's basically a male displaying how useful a tool he can be if only that foid accepts him as a slave. Dating is pretty much the same as a job interview: a slave selling himself.
You're right. Not sure why I used the word 'love'. I think I meant that foids want you (bc of your looks)
I made a post a couple of weeks ago that love doesn't exist. And I believe that 100%. Girls focus on looks

"if it would, stacylite and stacy would pick the good-hearted ugly man, not the asshole chad.."

You're right. Not sure why I used the word 'love'. I think I meant that foids want you (bc of your looks)
I made a post a couple of weeks ago that love doesn't exist. And I believe that 100%. Girls focus on looks

"if it would, stacylite and stacy would pick the good-hearted ugly man, not the asshole chad.."

Love is real.

Men love foids, kids, their country, their sports team, their car, their D&D figurine collection, etc. Love (eros) is the force that built civilization.

What doesn't exist is a foid's capacity to love.

How many foids collect clunkers and restore those to pristine condition?

How many foids are patriotic and sign up to die in wars for their country?

How many foids are overworking themselves to an early death to provide a quality lifestyle to a man and his kids (who are not hers)?

Many examples.

P.S.: inb4 "i know a gal...". No, you don't. She's doing it to get Chad's attention and be impregnated by his seed; or to reminisce of a Chad that had that hobby and once brutally fucked her brains out but doesn't even remember her anymore.

Last edited:
Love is real.

Men love foids, kids, their country, their sports team, their car, their D&D figurine collection, etc. Love (eros) is the force that built civilization.

How many foids collect clunkers and restore those to pristine condition?

How many foids are patriotic and sign up to die in wars for their country?

How many foids are overworking themselves to an early death to provide a quality lifestyle to a man and his kids (who are not hers)?

Many examples.
True! Can't deny any of that.

P.S.: inb4 "i know a gal...". No, you don't. She's doing it to get Chad's attention and be impregnated by his seed; or to reminisce of a Chad that had that hobby and once brutally fucked her brains out but doesn't even remember her anymore.
Yes that's what I basically said in my post. I'M STILL ENVIOUS TO THE POINT OF SEETHING KNOWING/SEEING CHAD/STACY COUPLES (OR EVEN HTN/HTB) ON INSTAGRAM, KNOWING IT'S NOT REAL LOVE BUT JUST LOOKS

You shouldn't do what your parents say in general. Consider their advice,but never do anything just because they told you so.

Sounds like cope not gonna lie. Foid are very much capable of love,it just so happens that they can only love Chads.

H
Sounds like cope not gonna lie. Foid are very much capable of love,it just so happens that they can only love Chads.
Perhaps foids love Chads.

I doubt it, but the question is legitimate.

It's time to grow up and step away from mommies skirt, mommy this, mommy that, you are a grown man, move out and take up wageslaving and forget about her, she is as moronic as all other women in the end.

This is the worst thing.

Brutal

Well, that would be BLUEPILLED. White pilled means:

• Understanding and acceptance of the social dynamics of the society in the 21st century.
  • Seeking of a restructure of oneself through the rediscovery of purpose (knowledge, looksmaxxing, hobbies, etc), but not love
Source: https://incels.wiki/w/Whitepill

My mother is WHITEPILLED, unlike your parents who are BLUEPILLED
Too many pills. This is just redpill/blackpill with self-repression. Purpose is definitely already part of the redpill, and there's no reason it can't be part of the blackpill.

Whitepill should be something similar to lifefuel, i.e. something positive. Reading that definition does not give me any positivity.

Why is looksmaxxing even part of the whitepill? There is no point doing it if you minimize sexual desire.

using the word "pill" is cringe

i just call the black"pill" lookism

using the word "pill" is cringe

i just call the black"pill" lookism
I have literally never actually said, with my mouth, blackpill, whitepill etc. I'm only saying it here bc users here understand what I mean

Too many pills. This is just redpill/blackpill with self-repression. Purpose is definitely already part of the redpill, and there's no reason it can't be part of the blackpill.

Whitepill should be something similar to lifefuel, i.e. something positive. Reading that definition does not give me any positivity.

Why is looksmaxxing even part of the whitepill? There is no point doing it if you minimize sexual desire.
you're right. I don't understand why looksmaxxing is part of it. Maybe for yourself? To make yourself feel better? No idea tbh