Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The world hates curries so much kek

C

Confessor

Mythic
★★★★

Curry : stays virgin
Soyciety : Hahaha look at that virgin pajeet

Curry : Finds gf
Soyciety : OMG Kween that curry wants to use you for sex leave him immediately :soy::foidSoy:

I really want to smash open someone's skull on a wall.

One time on the subway, there was a nigger on drugs somewhat chimping out, and the cumfag standing beside me was texting his gf/wife that there's a weird guy on the subway and he hopes he makes it out. That fag didn't even refer to the nigger's race. He actually saw that fucking homo erectus as a human being. If it were a curry instead, he would've instead said "Those disgusting filthy pooniggers are causing trouble again. I really wish we can genocide those shit-colored rats":soy:.

One time on the subway, there was a nigger on drugs somewhat chimping out, and the cumfag standing beside me was texting his gf/wife that there's a weird guy on the subway and he hopes he makes it out. That fag didn't even refer to the nigger's race. He actually saw that fucking homo erectus as a human being. If it were a curry instead, he would've instead said "Those disgusting filthy pooniggers are causing trouble again. I really wish we can genocide those shit-colored rats":soy:.
Broooootal

Subhuman White libcucks need to get raped and murdered by niggers en masse but knowing how they are the libcucks will probably thank their negro Gods for raping them.

I'm surprised no currycel hasn't gone ER, this discrimination is way too much for them

I'm surprised no currycel hasn't gone ER, this discrimination is way too much for them
Tbf, most of the racism Indians get are from Pakis and vice-versa, but it's mostly just salty Pakis shitting on Indians.

Tbf, most of the racism Indians get are from Pakis and vice-versa, but it's mostly just salty Pakis shitting on Indians.
And other shitskins like Niggers and Sands

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back