Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The world in 2050

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Maybe if we live long enough we will experience affordable sex robots/sex VR and can ascend that way.

Maybe this is good motivation to not rope.

I highly doubt that civil society will exist by 2050.

Gynocentrism is going to increase to even more catastrophic levels by that time but the future of VR looks bright

That's my hope too. Not so much robots but uploading my consciousness to a digital reality where I can inhabit any bodily form I want and enjoy any reality I desire and just live inside a paradisal simulation for eternity.

Unfortunately I'm not optimistic tech will advance to that point before society collapses due to climate change or whatever else

High probability i will be long dead by that time

You plan on waiting that long?

Maybe if we live long enough we will experience affordable sex robots/sex VR and can ascend that way.

There will be, but it will be RoboChads geared towards f*males, to cater to the bottom 20% who are forced to end up with the bottom 80% of men otherwise. Any sex robots/VR programmes targeted towards men would be immediately shut down by the governments in order to protect the incomes of online whores and to keep men submissive and simpy.
It's already happening in 2022, where 12 inch dildos are perfectly socially acceptable but waifu pillows and sex bots are mocked relentlessly

By 2050 society will have already collapsed from mass male indifference to society itself.

Should tag this cope.

Cope,world in 2050 will be almost as same as today. we are nearly at the peak of technology.
+some reddit level science here.:feelskek:

Last edited:
By 2050 society will have already collapsed from mass male indifference to society itself.
Let's hope more and more young men will drop out from work bc they can't get a wife anyway.
Male apathy is the most powerful weapon against globohomo.
It's already a fact that in western societies mainly women are motivated to work and study and all that stuff bc they get positive feedback their while life and have no problem getting sex. While many young males in their 20s either kill themselves or becoming drug addicts/criminals or just LDAR. Let's see how Chad and Stacy manage to keep this society that only benefits them afloat:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It's already a fact that in western societies mainly women are motivated to work and study and all that stuff bc they get positive feedback their while life and have no problem getting sex.

Exactly this. Femoids are deluded into thinking they are so much better than us because, after all, why are they apparently excelling while more and more of us are LDAR'ing? They give themselves way too much credit, as usual. Imagine what the male equivalent is capable of when he is respected just for existing and never has to worry about lack of DSR.

It will turn into a Chinese-style corporate police state.
True.
I doubt there will be a WW3 or anything. Just normies slaving away while the elites live in luxury.

When the coping is