Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The World Is Against Men

Efiliste

Efiliste

Un Misanthrope Cynique Et Mélancholique
-
The bitch called nature is pro-female and anti-male. Women get to do all the choosing, whilst men do all the competition. Women are fundamentally treated better than men due to their precious eggs. Females can never lose at life, be lonely, be isolated or even complain about anything. Men are all sent to war because we are expendable. This world, life and nature are completely against men. The Efilist dream must happen. All life on earth must go extinct and die off. Fuck the bitch called life and nature.

yeah it sucks

indeed. Mass shooters make a lot of sense and are oftentimes the victims of nature and life.
some are just psyops forced by the government

Basic blackpill knowledge

I used to complain, but there is no point. Family will call you delusional. Women don’t give a shit because they have 50+ backup dudes they know in real life so why give a shit about an internet stranger?

They’re all out for money. Whether selling themselves, selling sex tapes, or gaining attention on what they post/hang around with on Instagram and Snapchat.

That’s why as a man you should do whatever the fuck you want because NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU.

Basic blackpill knowledge

I used to complain, but there is no point. Family will call you delusional. Women don’t give a shit because they have 50+ backup dudes they know in real life so why give a shit about an internet stranger?

They’re all out for money. Whether selling themselves, selling sex tapes, or gaining attention on what they post/hang around with on Instagram and Snapchat.

That’s why as a man you should do whatever the fuck you want because NO ONE IS COMING TO SAVE YOU.
very based

To us something we don’t know ,

very based

I mean, really, think about it.

No woman will come up to me and be like, “Michael, let’s rationalize this. Why are you doing this to yourself? Let me try to understand you.” In what fucking world will that happen?

But with chad if he feels down he gets messages like, “hey chad, I’m going to be there in 15 minutes. Don’t do anything, we’ll get through this together.” She’ll spend the night to “save him” and he’ll bang her

I mean, really, think about it.

No woman will come up to me and be like, “Michael, let’s rationalize this. Why are you doing this to yourself? Let me try to understand you.” In what fucking world will that happen?

But with chad if he feels down he gets messages like, “hey chad, I’m going to be there in 15 minutes. Don’t do anything, we’ll get through this together.” She’ll spend the night to “save him” and he’ll bang her
Humans are a terrible and deeply flawed species. Many different cognitive biases, traits and behaviors support this perspective. This is merely typical human behavior. No one wants to philosophize or understand. No one really asks themselves "Why does he/she think like that? Is there actual evidence to prove that this perspective is true?". They just go straight to ad hom attacks.

There’s a reason why our balls are so delicate :feelsrope:

Women aren't called losers when they masturbate or fail in life.

We must fight back

Actually nature favours men in any way unless you count the anti-male jewish forces as being part of nature, that is. We are stronger, more intelligent and in any form or way more capable. Men have evolved to create,shape and maintain our environment to our needs whereas fefails have only evolved to live like a pet in our households serving us as housekeepers and fuck holes. The nature of Men and foids never changed, just the artificially created modern circumstances. The problem is that the state has taken the role of the provider for females combined with the jewish effort to spread feminism and cultural marxist ideas. The pendulim will swing back and we will return to a normalcy, like it was for many tens of thousands of years. Just not in our lifetime sadly.

Actually nature favours men in any way unless you count the anti-male jewish forces as being part of nature, that is. We are stronger, more intelligent and in any form or way more capable. Men have evolved to create,shape and maintain our environment to our needs whereas fefails have only evolved to live like a pet in our households serving us as housekeepers and fuck holes. The nature of Men and foids never changed, just the artificially created modern circumstances. The problem is that the state has taken the role of the provider for females combined with the jewish effort to spread feminism and cultural marxist ideas. The pendulim will swing back and we will return to a normalcy, like it was for many tens of thousands of years. Just not in our lifetime sadly.
What differences in trait distribution exist between women and men were payed for by the death of all the men who lost the competitions. We didn't get the for free. Meanwhile, women just had to fullfill a certain minimum requirement to find a mate. Being the vector of selection is not actually a form of favoritism, it's quite the opposite.

They aren't called losers because women literally can't lose. The "tutorial mode" meme exists for a reason

its not bad if there is natural selection of the best genes the problem is that a lot of low IQ women breed with violent thugs and other low IQ worthless scum and hence we have the high rate of single mothers now

The world is definitely against me, that's for sure.

The world is against ugly non NT man.

I wish the self help / improvement industry would start pushing that idea on them too.

its not bad if there is natural selection of the best genes the problem is that a lot of low IQ women breed with violent thugs and other low IQ worthless scum and hence we have the high rate of single mothers now
Natural selection is bs because it is one sided

Thats why I don't give a shit about this world.

The bitch called nature is pro-female and anti-male. Women get to do all the choosing, whilst men do all the competition. Women are fundamentally treated better than men due to their precious eggs. Females can never lose at life, be lonely, be isolated or even complain about anything. Men are all sent to war because we are expendable. This world, life and nature are completely against men. The Efilist dream must happen. All life on earth must go extinct and die off. Fuck the bitch called life and nature.
I joined Darth Aurelius Mens rights organization, I hope it goes well

It was always pro male before the 2000s

Demiurge specifically designed this world so reproduction would be extremely evil and male animals would produce copious amount of loosh

Demiurge specifically designed this world so reproduction would be extremely evil and male animals would produce copious amount of loosh
indeed, it is incredibly unfair against men. Most acts of violence are the fault of society, nature, foids and humanity.

indeed, it is incredibly unfair against men. Most acts of violence are the fault of society, nature, foids and humanity.
True, this world is beyond evil and just the very principles this reality is based on drives suffering and evil doing. I hate humans and earthy nature as a whole as its the main reason behind our senseless suffering.