Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The world is stuck

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
The world feels like it stopped evolving and is currently in a standstill, like on a mountain etc. Now it's it's just devolving into this normalized dystopian economic civilization where people are just born unhinged and uncivil and the need of chaos is more than ever. Though they fake it by saying it should've never happened. But I know my species. They just got bored and decided to destroy it all idk. Fucked man. ITS FUCKED:shock: I just wanted to have adventures with close friends. But never got any close friends, so I kinda just rot and wageslave now. :feelspuke: I wish I was born in simpler times where niggers got punished and we're forced to become civil. But the Jews.....they probably have a kink for chaos don't they

You are all watching and reading yet no replying....fbi...mayhaps

FBI YOU MUST LET ME RULE THE WORLD SO I XAN FIX YOU.

"Humanity is evolving, just backwards"

I see so many normies say AI will wipe us out and be scared shitless, id rather it would happen to be honest.

I see so many normies say AI will wipe us out and be scared shitless, id rather it would happen to be honest.
A.I. would merge with me. We become one. Unstoppable being...

Vecnamaxxxing

Pray on humanity the sinful race