Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The worst country to be an incel in must be Thailand actually.

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
Imagine being born in Thailand.

Thai men's average height: 5'4
Thai women's occupation: Finding a white man and leave the shithole / living the shithole dream in a huge house with a white cuck.
Hypergamy level: Extremely high and standardized
Opportunities to climb the social ladder as a man: Low to average, because when you start a business you have very little money and you're competing with 40-year-old foreigners who are SEAmaxxng.
Sex ratio: 0.966 male for 1 female - Only lifefuel statistics, but the sex tourism more than compensates for it.
Access to education: Depends on your parents, and it's shit. And same, best schools are taken by mixed raced kids.
Thai chads: Fucking at a very young age, this is one of the countries with the lowest age of virginity loss in the world. At 15 toilets are already leftovers.
Thai mixed race: Rich kids, then, are the ones who pick up what the chads leave behind. They may even get more teen pussies than chads because of the hypergamy which makes it sacred to have white blood in your veins. Most of them have shitty genes (their fathers have seamaxed, so they're western losers), but they're still better than you.

No wonder why there are so many ladyboys there. There's no smoke without fire.

Last edited:
The only place where Thai men aren't considered cockroaches is Africa, and even then, height disqualifies them from being seen as men in their own right.

No way they're actually 5'4.

Thai men are the truest trucels

Sometimes I think it could have been worse: I could have been born in Thailand to a poor family. There's no hope: you'll never be able to get laid, you'll never be able to set up a lucrative business, you'll have no opportunity to leave and find a woman elsewhere, the only solution is to scam tourists but without a network the Thai police will throw you in jail because even if it's a shithole, they'll take it seriously if you don't have a good network to protect you.

All the trucels probably just trans maxx

Any country is worst to be incel tbh
Not quite true, because when you're an incel in a western country, there's still hope deep down. With a bit of discipline and willpower, you know you can work hard, save a bit and make up for your shitty life with a Thai girl when you're 35.
You can't have any hope when you're a thai man. But still, you can still be a trans, your dwarf height makes it possible.

Extremely high male suicide rate vs female iirc

No way they're actually 5'4.

Not the worst (I'm thirdworldcel, so obviously i think here is worse), but yeah, so over for asiancels.

Too blaady over

Thailand was never colonized.
Also don't think that getting sex in Thailand is that easy.
For example, in 2018, hotel, where foreign tourists participated in group sex was stormed by police and army.

Nintchdbpict000400683347

Muzz6

I don't think it's harder really, Japan seems worse for rices and other countries still.

third worlds fuck more
inceldom is overanticipated in these countries from a western perspective

At least a working man can afford cheap prostitutes a couple times a month

Worse than India? Brutal then.

Disgusting cucks. A based country would have imprisoned the cumskins and publically flogged these whores.
In the West no one cares if someone organizes sex or swinger parties.

Every country is the worst country to be an incel.

I highly suspect this was because some of these whores were underage, in which case it would have been the same in the west. I don't believe for a second they prosecute group sex or prostitution in fucking thailand.

I highly suspect this was because some of these whores were underage, in which case it would have been the same in the west. I don't believe for a second they prosecute group sex or prostitution in fucking thailand.
Don't know. But their laws against drugs are very strict.

The worst country for incels is Ukraine

Wrong
Thailand has cheap and tons of hookers
Worst country is unironically the west especially the USA
Even canada has better hookers than usa

Makes me think of how india and china will have 80 million sexless men, absolutely brutal

Yeah, it must be horrible as fuck, I'm an incel in Latin America, I think that's kind of similar, people here are having lots of different kinds of sex I'll never have access to and it sucks. Maybe here there's less virgin shaming because latinos are not as judgemental as Americans and other first world countries, like, more people makes jokes about virgins, but nobody takes those jokes seriously, less people actually judge virgins in a dead serious way, they are less socially ostracized, but that's it.

I fucking hate how judgemental Americans are, especially leftist Americans who think they are right about everything, they judge you for being a virgin, a "misogynist", for not being feminist enough, for not agreeing with their stupid pseudoscientifical ideologies of gender and equality... they don't even let you be yourself jfl.

All the planet is bad for Incels

I'm an incel in Latin America,
Brutal, same stuff happening there with white people, thankfully they aren't as much as in Thailand.
I feel you. Deep down I know I just have to work hard for 10 years and then go get my toilet in thailand and betabux her to death, but when you live in shitholes, there is absolutely nothing for you if you're incel.

Yeah, it must be horrible as fuck, I'm an incel in Latin America, I think that's kind of similar, people here are having lots of different kinds of sex I'll never have access to and it sucks. Maybe here there's less virgin shaming because latinos are not as judgemental as Americans and other first world countries, like, more people makes jokes about virgins, but nobody takes those jokes seriously, less people actually judge virgins in a dead serious way, they are less socially ostracized, but that's it.

I fucking hate how judgemental Americans are, especially leftist Americans who think they are right about everything, they judge you for being a virgin, a "misogynist", for not being feminist enough, for not agreeing with their stupid pseudoscientifical ideologies of gender and equality... they don't even let you be yourself jfl.
Ameritards are the worst

In the shithole countries one's quality of life varies wildly depending on one's parents, or which part of town they grow up in.

The incel son of an Angolan or Thai lawyer or dentist will fare much better than the kids of a slum-dweller from any other shithole, be it Argentina or Azerbaijan.

There is no "better" or "worse" shithole. All shitholes are shitholes and have the same shithole problems. If you're born in a shithole, it all depends on how shitty is your family and your town.

Think of the shitholes as if those are one big country, the "Shitholean Republic"

Last edited:
Go to rural Kansas and you'll find nearly all blue collar men and women in 20-35 age bracket are swingers. But they aren't completely open about it.
They drive around in their little dune buggies and pass each others girls around. It's fucking disgusting.

I worked with a thai nigga, he told me they had karma farming where the temples caged a bunch of animals then wealthy people did mass releases to get ultra high karma score lmao.

According to that table, 5'4 is the average height of farmers living in a rural area sexpats don't venture into. Average height of young Thai students (indeterminate location as STOU is an online college) is 5'7 though it's based on self-reported statistics so they could be frauding. Chances are the 5'4 older generation rural Thais are married while the 5'7 young Thai men are incels though.

Last edited: