Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The worst parts about being genetically subpar for me (Touch this IT, seeing as how my pain is masturbation material for you sadistic fucks)

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
I'm as equally depressed about my life as I am furious about it.
Being an Autistic Incel with ADHD is bad enough. The ultra cucked combo of living with shitty parents in addition to the things I'll list here makes it all 1000x times worse.
Because physically, I haven't fared any better.
My physical shortcomings include, but are not limited to:
5'6-ShortPill
Pectus Excavatum-ConcaveChestPill
Prey eyes
Unsymmetrical jaw
Frail arms
It goes without saying that there are MANY more examples than just those. Those are simply the ones I've been aware of the longest and could think of off the top of my head.
Given all this information, I would save up my money for SurgeryMaxxing, but I'm way too much of a dumbass to live on my own, let alone budget for procedures costs of that magnitude.
It really is over, both physically and mentally.

Life is Luck and you Hit a Critical Miss at birth.

Blame Not yourself , blame the fucking Game.

Life is Luck and you Hit a Critical Miss at birth.

Blame Not yourself , blame the fucking Game.
At this point, that's really all I can do tbh.

Yes, very frail. Thin too.

Yeah man our parents really cursed us by bringing this suffering upon us. Our condition is so bad that even if everything (money, women, toys) were provided to us free, we would still be unhappy. We need euthanasia.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back