Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The worst thing is being in a household with both abusive and overprotective father

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
My father failed me. He used to be both overprotective and abusive towards me. He wouldn't let me go or do things on my own pretty often so now I ended up being incapable of doing anything. And I don't think that he did it because he cared about me but because he wanted to make my life as miserable as possible. Let's also mention how my peers were living completely different lifestyle than me with happy parents and non-abusive households. Imagine If I was taught how to be a man but instead my dad would come back from work get drunk and start abusing me, my sister and mom on top of that my psycho grandma who's responsible for me being a genetic garbage supported him and saw nothing wrong in what he was doing. Both my grandma from dad's side and my own dad are psychopaths who are poisoning my life to this day. I feel resentment and believe that they are the main reason for my suffering and inceldom. I don't even want to remember what they forced such a young child to go through.

Sddefault 3

kill him

yes it's over, i am just as ugly as a baki character
baki characters are ogre moggers I don't get your point. Women love tall thugmaxxed ogres.

in real life, it doesn't work, i am 21 and a kissless virgin
ogremaxxing works only for tallfags. If you're tall just roidmaxx and try to be as intimidating as possible a lot of foids are into that. It is completely over for me because I am an ogre who's 5'5.

ogremaxxing works only for tallfags. If you're tall just roidmaxx and try to be as intimidating as possible a lot of foids are into that. It is completely over for me because I am an ogre who's 5'5.
I am the literal embodiment that ogremaxxing does not work. At least where I live.
There are other factors, like the fact that my skin is brown, and also that my face is super deformed.

I am the literal embodiment that ogremaxxing does not work. At least where I live.
There are other factors, like the fact that my skin is brown, and also that my face is super deformed.
if ur really tall you can ascend easily in eastern europe despite being an ogre with extremely deformed face because I see a slav stacy with tallfag ogre couples all the time.

if ur really tall you can ascend easily in eastern europe despite being an ogre with extremely deformed face because I see a slav stacy with tallfag ogre couples all the time.
I live in a manlet country (Costa Rica) foids only like thugmaxxed pretty face goblins over here so i'm fucked. You think 6'2 works in europe?

Is it even worth trying? Because if i ever wanted to go to europe it would cost me like 20 years of work since our economy sucks complete donkey ass. And in 20 years i'll be even uglier lol

I live in a manlet country (Costa Rica) foids only like thugmaxxed pretty face goblins over here so i'm fucked. You think 6'2 works in europe?

Is it even worth trying? Because if i ever wanted to go to europe it would cost me like 20 years of work since our economy sucks complete donkey ass. And in 20 years i'll be even uglier lol
being 6'2 is a blessing. Just roidmaxx and try to be intimidating I told you. Do not waste your genetic destiny all tallfags were meant to achieve greatness meanwhile we manlets are on the bottom of the barrel. I'd kill to magically turn 6'2 you already have everything in life.

no, not yet...
My height is my biggest insecurity in life. It is what brings me down the most along with my face. It's over.

My father failed me. He used to be both overprotective and abusive towards me. He wouldn't let me go or do things on my own pretty often so now I ended up being incapable of doing anything. And I don't think that he did it because he cared about me but because he wanted to make my life as miserable as possible. Let's also mention how my peers were living completely different lifestyle than me with happy parents and non-abusive households. Imagine If I was taught how to be a man but instead my dad would come back from work get drunk and start abusing me, my sister and mom on top of that my psycho grandma who's responsible for me being a genetic garbage supported him and saw nothing wrong in what he was doing. Both my grandma from dad's side and my own dad are psychopaths who are poisoning my life to this day. I feel resentment and believe that they are the main reason for my suffering and inceldom. I don't even want to remember what they forced such a young child to go through.
Mine did the exact same thing to me. I still live here with him, but one day I'm gonna leave this city full of cum dumpsters and scum and go to the mountains.