Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The worst thing that could happen after I rope

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★
I have been thinking of roping, and of course, as a non-religious person you wonder what would come after.
The most likely possibility is: nothing, you pretty much fall asleep and never wake up.
But there are other possibilities.
The worst one I could imagine, and I do believe it is possible.
The universe resets itself at the beginning and starts over again and my life starts over again under exactly the same circumstances.

I have been thinking of roping, and of course, as a non-religious person you wonder what would come after.
The most likely possibility is: nothing, you pretty much fall asleep and never wake up.
But there are other possibilities.
The worst one I could imagine, and I do believe it is possible.
The universe resets itself at the beginning and starts over again and my life starts over again under exactly the same circumstances.
Frederick Nietzsche's eternal recurrents

This is why we need to build Inceldia and actually try to achieve a better life for all of us before we die.

I'll just continue to rope over and over again.

this would suck
id rather play GTA V

It wouldn't matter bc u wouldn't even remember your past life, so you wouldn't be aware you were in a loop

It wouldn't matter bc u wouldn't even remember your past life, so you wouldn't be aware you were in a loop
True.
It might be that the universe just works like a video tape, once it arrives at the end it rewounds to the start and is played again.
This would mean that we actually have no free will and our conscience is some sort of illusion.

reincarnation sounds terrifying to me

True.
It might be that the universe just works like a video tape, once it arrives at the end it rewounds to the start and is played again.
This would mean that we actually have no free will and our conscience is some sort of illusion.
That sounds stupid. More likely there's just nothing tbh

The absolute worst ones are:

Hell (abrahimic religions's hell is the worst by far, but buddhism and other religions have it too)

Reincarnation via philosophical hypothesis like some interpretations of open individualism > You'll probably be reincarned as a simple organism due to how numerous they are (like a ant or other insects, or simple organisms in distant planets/galaxies)

Eternal Recurrence > Valid because of the hypothesis of the universe being cyclical with the possibility of the same particules rearraging again to form you, or even some intepretations of eternalism in philosophy of time (kind of like time doesn't exist and you exist forever in a static picture of the universe)

You could also reincarnate in another universe with different laws of physics or in another timeline. That particular universe could be extemely hellish (like absurd suffering for an absurd long amount of time).

But if the mainstream physicalists are right, then your subjective experiences will just cease forever because the specific configuration that characterizes "you" was destroyed and cannot be rebuilt.

I particularly believe in reincarnation tbh, I think suffering is infinite and eternal.

You could also reincarnate in another universe with different laws of physics or in another timeline. That particular universe could be extemely hellish (like absurd suffering for an absurd long amount of time).
I particularly believe in reincarnation tbh, I think suffering is infinite and eternal.
Wow, if there was no way to die in our world, this would potentially mean eternal suffering. :feelscry:

Wow, if there was no way to die in our world, this would potentially mean eternal suffering. :feelscry:
I thought about this some time ago too, but not with this specificity. What I was thinking about was that if the past is eternal, then we'd already lived in a multitude of experiences that would justify us to die and be reborn until we are eventually trapped in a universe where death does not exist, and we would be living in it right now.

This only works if reality has a beginning in the most absolute sense of the word (even if universes are born and are cyclical, this would be the "beginning of beginnings") but does not has an end.

Good luck. I believe in reincarnation. You will be in a black void and then you will be given a new life.

what if u reincarnate as a chad and then foids get reincarnated as incels

that would be funny i think

This is my 728283838281828382th attempt already.....damn it.

what if u reincarnate as a chad and then foids get reincarnated as incels
By that logic, we are the reincarnated foids and the chads are reincarnated incels from the past.

Good luck. I believe in reincarnation. You will be in a black void and then you will be given a new life.
Imagine if we get isekai into world with 72 waifus

The worst thing that could happen is if it fails, and you will be stuck here in even worse condition.