Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Zionist Jews are trying to push for war in Syria. Opinions?

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
These fucking kikes have fully got to Trump. He's a complete Zio shill now.

Why is this issue important to inceldom anyway, you might ask?

Well think about it. If a war were to expand eventually with Russia and we defeat them, Western society would remain Degenerate and hypergamous for at least the next hundred years, unless an uprising happens.

If Russia were to defeat the US (or if war doesn't even happen, strengthening Russia, North Korea, and the Shiites), there is a chance that the Degenerate Babylonian empire of the US (or the West itself in general) might be finally conquered or destroyed by an external force.

This would be absolutely massive to Western incels, alt-righters, and reactionaries alike who would take this opportunity to rise over the people and become supreme dictators, driving out the invading enemy nations (or making peaceful alliances with them), establishing White Shariah Law.

Sieg Heil my brothers. Honestly we incels should stand against the Jewish-Masonic alliance that has dominated this nation throughout the last century. Even if North Koreans were to attack us, then we should side with them.

Excellent, WWIII any minute now.

btw @Blackpill101, I've been putting together a Trump zionist shill folder to use on /pol/ for months, I'll share it with you.

D47959ae582738a54275b443f5b0f2428601a171f371c59aa5e89ac9cf907797
Juice for trump
Trump ancient

Trump Pro Israel
Trumpentrap
Trump Israel

TRUMP JEW TRAITOR ART

I don't even give a fuck who's president. I just think it's funny that nazis voted and supported their own enemy.

Excellent, WWIII any minute now.

btw @Blackpill101, I've been putting together a Trump zionist shill folder to use on /pol/ for months, I'll share it with you.
View attachment 7432View attachment 7433View attachment 7434
View attachment 7435View attachment 7436View attachment 7437
View attachment 7438View attachment 7439View attachment 7440
View attachment 7441

I don't even give a fuck who's president. I just think it's funny that nazis voted and supported their own enemy.
Trump promised us to stand against the (((Globalists))) and put America first. Neocohens hated him for that, and many Republican kikes criticized him massively.

This told us that he was the perfect candidate to form some opposition toward Zionist Judaism in the West, despite his support for Israel as a nation.

This told us that he was the perfect candidate to form some opposition toward Zionist Judaism in the West, despite his support for Israel as a nation.
And you got bamboozled by civil society's oldest enemy... again.

Who cares we are irrelevant maggots we will do whatever it is order.
Legit cringe to worry about such things.

0 words on the killer assad and his crimes,gj mr putin’s agent

Used to care about this stuff, but I don't anymore.

However I will say that Russia is right for calling Isreal out on their BS. I wonder why congressmen shill out once elected.