Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL TheIncelPill is a woman apparently

• Thread starter PersonalityChimp
  • Start date
PersonalityChimp

PersonalityChimp

taking a break
★★★★★
Incredible to see a 2017 OG user revealed to be a woman after all this time. Wild shit. Guess all knots do come to the comb eventually.

@TheIncelPill

Last edited:
What is the evidence of this?

Some people really have nothing better to do with their time

What is the evidence of this?
tranny not woman*
tranny.png

Hope that she gets raped

tranny not woman*
tranny.png
She's probably actually a woman. This is her excuse to try to not get banned. "No, i'm not a woman, i'm totally an incel with autogynephilia bro :foidSoy:"

Holy fuck these incel-hating posts can't get any more obvious. How did she hold back for the 1000+ posts that came before, or were people too stupid to realize?
This is the ricecel equivilent of me calling black people stupid, then pointing out a black man invented the super soaker. No, most women are repulsed and terrified by the killer "nice guy" ricecels on here idolize, and 1 exception who never met the "man" doesn't prove the rule. Its the least attractive qualities of Alpha and beta. This attitude is why WMAF is so popular. You're gross and psychopathic.
For the same reason why Asian wom*n won't fuck Asian men despite their wealth, power, cultural influence, or generosity: we're not attracted to pussies.
Yep.
Wom*n aren't attracted to whining loser beta pussies who refuse to do anything about it. They are a harsh judge, but for Asians? They're bang on the money.
You wouldn't get it.
Yeah. You're a pussy. Wom*n are the same wherever you go. If none around you are interested, its you, not them.

You'll find plenty of company in the ricecel henhouse.

Holy fuck these incel-hating posts can't get any more obvious. How did she hold back for the 1000+ posts that came before, or were people too stupid to realize?
IDK, maybe she just played it smart. 1000 posts aren't even that much anyway, another female infiltrator @Numb had far more

Incredible to see a 2017 OG user revealed to be a woman after all this time. Wild shit. Guess all knots do come to the comb eventually.

@TheIncelPill
How did u find out

What funkopops does do a mf.

I can already see the news "Woman who infiltrated incel spaces for 6 years got caught: her experience on these hateful lonely ugly virgin men"

I can already see the news "Woman who infiltrated incel spaces for 6 years got caught: her experience on these hateful lonely ugly virgin men"
Stunning and brave

Red flag when you see old accounts with low post counts, they're either fakecels or trolls that have decided to come back to the forum after many years.

Oh you mean that worthless account that contributed absolutely NOTHING to any threads whatsoever? Color me shocked.

How are these people find the motivation to even do this shit man? Like, genuinely.

Holy fuck.

The roastie gets paid for some subpar internet article while I struggle to find a job
:feelskek::feelsclown:

Unreal. Imagine LARPing among men who you so desperately condemn and despise for 6 fucking years. If there is a textbook definition of “rent free” it’s GOT to be that. I mean, these people are just purely disturbed.

@TheIncelPill
Whores must be raped and kicked out of .is regardless of being og or new user

I truly do not get why some of them are so obsessed with us it's really weird honestly.
Misandry + penis envy + matriarchy + incel fetish (this one’s a real shit, the amount of love letters Elliot received after his demise was alarming) + a lot of them are just purely miserable and pathetic wastes of space with quite literally nothing better to do in their lives than finding excuses to hate on men.

they unironically need therapy. It seems they've got nothing better going on in their lives, must be nice being so free of actual problems that you fabricate your own and start shadowboxing people you're not affected by
Every single word that comes out of their mouth is projection. Every single one of them.

@B/W muttcel @Monocel @PersonalityPIMP on a relative note, and even though it’s mostly just slander since there’s not really any concrete evidence, I believe @Feminism Sucks! is another female infiltrator.

As soon as she saw this post of mine, she changed her account (LMAO). This was her previous account:

WeWillHaveThePower (no you won’t)

These are her newer ones:

EvilLiberalHarlot (jfl)

CartmanKyle

And her threads are just waaaaaay too obvious honestly. They have liberal landwhale written all over them jfl.

@The Enforcer @proudweeb @Caesercel
They might be worth investigating. Thank you.

Last edited:
Fucking based, great deductive skills too. I noticed this a while back as well, this specific user would be getting so much attention, it doesn't make sense that a new user would be that unhinged unless they're an intellectual alt, that signature is obviously bait too. @Fat Link @Caesercel @proudweeb please nuke that foid
Yeah, they’re just way too suspicious and deranged (common side effect of dedicating this much time of your life on hating the shitty alt-right and trying to mask the average cuckservative as incel).

One thing Ive noticed with infiltrators is that they are overly edgy, never actually talk about inceldom, never talk about their interests and hobbies and never talk about life stories at all.
Yup. They’re TOO much of the super stereotypical incel jfl. You can smell them from miles away.

For the same reason why Asian wom*n won't fuck Asian men despite their wealth, power, cultural influence, or generosity: we're not attracted to pussies.
Hoooooly Shhhiiii

"we're" ???????

Last edited:
@B/W muttcel @Monocel @PersonalityPIMP on a relative note, and even though it’s mostly just slander since there’s not really any concrete evidence, I believe @Feminism Sucks! is another female infiltrator.

As soon as she saw this post of mine, she changed her account (LMAO). This was her previous account:

EvilLiberalHarlot (jfl)

CartmanKyle

And her threads are just waaaaaay too obvious honestly. They have liberal landwhale written all over them jfl.

Could be. The reddit thing is suspicious. And this might also explain the obsession with Taylor Swift JFL.

EvilLiberalHarlot (jfl)

CartmanKyle

LOL I'm not an infiltrator, it's not my fault ITcucks are obsessed with me. My signature is intentionally provocative because I am pushign back on feminists who try to tell me who I can and can't love. I also have alt-right beliefs about race and nationality, and I mix that in with my threads. If I must, I will post a picture of my dick in front of a piece of paper with my username and the date written on it...I don't want to post my dick, but if I must to prove that I'm not a foid infiltrator, so be it.

Also - I was banned from reddit almost 2 years ago - any new account I try to make gets banned within a few days of me making it. I was banned for opposing replacement migration and multiculturalism.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Kek it's incredibly obvious to me now that you're an infiltrator
View attachment 897461KYS!
I am not, and it's not my fault reddit users are obsessed with me.

LOL I'm not an infiltrator, it's not my fault ITcucks are obsessed with me. My signature is intentionally provocative because I am pushign back on feminists who try to tell me who I can and can't love. I also have alt-right beliefs about race and nationality, and I mix that in with my threads.
You’re pathetic.

If I must, I will post a picture of my dick in front of a piece of paper with my username and the date written on it...I don't want to post my dick, but if I must to prove that I'm not a foid infiltrator, so be it.
No one wants to see your boyfriend’s dick.

No one wants to see your boyfriend’s dick.
I'm not a foid and I don't have a boyfriend. If you don't want to see my posts, you're welcome to put me on your ignore list

I don’t believe you. Your lingo is way too conspicuous and similar to your IT accounts and your bait threads are just icing on the cake. You are genuinely pathetic.

You wish.
I don't have any IT accounts, but you're on my ignore list now.

I truly do not get why some of them are so obsessed with us it's really weird honestly.
Some foids are attracted to us in the same way they are attracted to serial killers. Would not be surprised if 50% of the bluepillers watching this site were women using the more extreme posts as masturbation material. Estrogen is a neurotoxin and foids are mentally ill.

Feminists allegedly telling us who we can and can't love isn't our main problem.
@Celius jfl at this foid wanting to send le dick pics, same shit @Voyetra tried to do before I got her ass nuked
Part of the reason I post here is because I got banned from reddit for being too far right, and this forum allows me free speech to post my ideology. I'm not just here to talk about inceldom.

Feminists allegedly telling us who we can and can't love isn't our main problem.
@Celius jfl at this foid wanting to send le dick pics, same shit @Voyetra tried to do
That was the immediate giveaway. Not a single legitimate user would ever say that when they’re accused. There are tons of transparent gender-related cues and signals separating us from one another and hers are just way too telling.

before I got her ass nuked

3ac.jpg

@Celius Do you know any far right cuckservative site this caricature of an incel can go to?
We shouldn’t encourage her insanity. I mean, these people are just disturbed. There’s not much else to it.

@Feminism Sucks! If you wanna LARP then AT LEAST try to be funny and entertaining. You’re just too fucking boring and predictable, honestly.

Part of the reason I post here is because I got banned from reddit for being too far right, and this forum allows me free speech to post my ideology. I'm not just here to talk about inceldom.
Seems like a silly reason, reddit is for people too low IQ for stuff such as free though I think most people just discovered this place due to loneliness and struggles with women not due to being banned elsewhere, you did not even attempt to ban evade? Either way time reveals all truths so I am not going to say anything for certain but the more someone types the harder it would be to keep up.
In terms of ITfags being obsessed with you idk, but what I do know is that I am not infiltrator and a genuine user and I am yet to see anything I have said end up on there, but that is probably since I do not engage in edgy bait posts and instead I choose to stick with truths of the world that are impossible to disagree against, since one would not argue the existance of our sun.
That was the immediate giveaway.
Yeah I feel like its a foid thing to say since taking a photo of a dick does not actually prove a whole lot but it seems like something someone of the opposite gender would say to mask as the other gender, last thing I would think about is taking a pic of my dick.

larping for 6 years is the most mentally ill thing i've seen on this forum jfl

Toilet with best impulse control I've ever seen.

Phycology behind this must be studied. She would rather dissect our thoughts than suck our dick