Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over their boundless brutality

fracassaduu

fracassaduu

Banned
-
I want to make this post a place for truecels to tell their worst brutalities of life, if anyone is interested, I'm willing to listen

I went to my highschool prom last year (just to go as a senior) and I spent the whole time sitting on the side browsing /pol/ as I watched chad and stacy eye fuck on the dance floor.

Fui ao baile de formatura do ensino médio no ano passado (só para ir no último ano) e passei o tempo todo sentado de lado navegando em /pol/ enquanto observava Chad e Stacy fodendo na pista de dança.
brutal

I went to my highschool prom last year (just to go as a senior) and I spent the whole time sitting on the side browsing /pol/ as I watched chad and stacy eye fuck on the dance floor.
Prom is fucking gay, old-fashioned and pretentious. I went as a junior but didn't go as a senior. I cringe at the thought I even went. I would have had more fun staying home, in retrospect.