Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Then how much? Im trying to quit smoking!

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
How much nicotine gum is too much in a day?

Article 1:
Do not use more than 24 pieces of gum per day. Following 6 weeks of use, you can reduce use to 1 piece every 2-4 hours, and then 1 piece every 4-8 hours.

What happens if you have too much nicotine gum?

Article 2:
Nevertheless, it is a special case showing that the consumption of a large amount of chewing gums at once after using them for several days prior can increase the blood nicotine level to a toxic level and cause severe adverse effects such as loss of consciousness and respiratory failure.

take me off your ignore list mang

Are trying that nicotine gum? I have tried it, that gum is not strong tbh, nothing really happens when you take more gums but I've noticed a headache from taking too much of them

Are trying that nicotine gum? I have tried it, that gum is not strong tbh, nothing really happens when you take more gums but I've noticed a headache from taking too much of them
Yeah thats the nicotine overdose, Which i dont do!

But it doesn't causes death, hopefully not
Not really, Its not cigarette smoke, I never smoked each day and no more than a pack a month of 20s, Sometimes i dont even finish the pack a month, Just having one on my balcony sometimes

I'll try that, I'll reduce the amount of gums I chew, after reading your thread I've realized that I might be taking too much of 'em

I'll try that, I'll reduce the amount of gums I chew, after reading your thread I've realized that I might be taking too much of 'em
Happy to help, We should update eachother on our quit smoking stories! :feelsaww: Lets survive this!

Yeah bro that would be a nice idea

Yeah bro that would be a nice idea
I use 2mg and take 1 in the morning, 1 more in the mid day, 1 before sleep so a total of 3 2mg

I use 2mg and take 1 in the morning, 1 more in the mid day, 1 before sleep so a total of 3 2mg
I take like 6-8 a day of 2mg, I take a lot of that because I have to study a lot, it helps me in focusing I got good grades because of nicotine but now I have to slow it down because it can cause serious damage.

I take like 6-8 a day of 2mg, I take a lot of that because I have to study a lot, it helps me in focusing I got good grades because of nicotine but now I have to slow it down because it can cause serious damage.
Its true that it has a cognitive effect and enhanced focus!

Ingesting nicotine stimulates these receptors to produce acetylcholine, one of the most important chemical messengers in our nervous system, as well as dopamine, another chemical messenger, and the hormone adrenaline — with wide-ranging effects that may improve mood, motivation and focus.

6 to 8? Thats alot bruh

How much nicotine gum is too much in a day?

Article 1:
Do not use more than 24 pieces of gum per day. Following 6 weeks of use, you can reduce use to 1 piece every 2-4 hours, and then 1 piece every 4-8 hours.

What happens if you have too much nicotine gum?

Article 2:
Nevertheless, it is a special case showing that the consumption of a large amount of chewing gums at once after using them for several days prior can increase the blood nicotine level to a toxic level and cause severe adverse effects such as loss of consciousness and respiratory failure.
nice

Depends on your nicotine tolerance. The only negative effect I experienced after using more than 24 gums of 4mg a day, was stomach pain.

How does the buzz from nicotine gum compare to cigarettes?

How does the buzz from nicotine gum compare to cigarettes?
Pretty shit. I used to use it lots when I was 15 because you wouldn't get asked for ID for it. You feel sick as soon as the buzz is gone

Pretty shit. I used to use it lots when I was 15 because you wouldn't get asked for ID for it. You feel sick as soon as the buzz is gone
Yeah I feel sick too when taking the nicotine gum. I remember when I smoked once or twice a long time ago it was a very pleasent feel, not at all like the nicotine gum.

Yeah I feel sick too when taking the nicotine gum. I remember when I smoked once or twice a long time ago it was a very pleasent feel, not at all like the nicotine gum.
I found that too. Not only that, even strong tobacco throat hits are better than the horrible sensation you get while chewing the gum.