Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Theory as to why men looked less incel in the past

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
It's mother's milk, women used to breastfeed, when no artificial baby food existed,

In baby food there are soy, chemicals, and could be genetic augmented proteins

Someone wants everyone to be a soy boy

Women also produce less estrogen, and many cannot breastfeed at all, someone or something is to blame

It's mother's milk, women used to breastfeed, when no artificial baby food existed,

Women also produce less estrogen, and many cannot breastfeed at all, someone or something is to blame
Yeah, I’m sure powdered milk isn’t the reason why we are genetically fucked up.

the industrial revolution and its consequences

No i think it's because of feminism

I think it's just a diet/hormone intake difference (I have no source)

Without the breastfeeding by [ relatively ] healthy mother all your life will be failed. It's just my opinion, even if I have read on importance of breastfeeding, I don't need any studies to confirm it. It's a gut feeling.
Also, some important moment. Breastfeeding is a first socialization.
You cannot became truly sociable without proper breastfeeding.
Every society, community or family that don't endorse breastfeeding deserve it's demise.

It's all about genetics. JFL.

No makeup was the biggest diff

Men were all lean-maxxed in the past and more muscular, they had more healthy food and they were happier

How far back into the past? Cameras weren’t as commonplace, and the people with cameras weren’t photographing subhumans like us. That’s for sure.

lol what lmfao

Zoomers mog all the previous generations in looks. Men used to be a lot shorter, and there were a lot more ugly/average looking dudes who were able to have sex and start families because of no Tinder/feminism/hypergamy. None of this male model laundry list requirement bullshit that we deal with nowadays.

Guys like James Dean were a rare specimen, but nowadays if you don't look like him then don't even bother registering on a dating website. Side note: I just found that James Dean was only 5ft7 lol, but he was considered to be a prime heartthrob. Would've been ovER for him in 2022.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back