Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Theory: gay members do mods favors to stay on the forum

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
@Whitefeminineboy is the perfect example. His reddit account leaked and he had a bunch of gay posts and called himself a femboy and yet he's still here. He's so obviously a faggot even on here as well. Always making posts about how he's bullied for being physically weak and feels feminine. He must be sucking off some modcel here

@Whitefeminineboy is the perfect example. His reddit account leaked and he had a bunch of gay posts and called himself a femboy and yet he's still here. He's so obviously a faggot even on here as well. Always making posts about how he's bullied for being physically weak and feels feminine. He must be sucking off some modcel here
Removing these people is a chore when admins sometimes just give them a warning or temp ban.

:feelshaha:

never used reddit

being bullied is incel thread you fakecel. its people like you that bully weaker ones and people like you should be punished

The guy literally has femboy as username. This ship has sunk a long time ago.

Dude you got nothing to say, Your avi is literally a rainbow :feelskek:

its people like you. elliot look like a femboy too. is he a fakecel?

Removing these people is a chore when admins sometimes just give them a warning or temp ban.
Mods when they have to do their work and actually ban faggots

he has "feminine" in his username, probably to display his insecurity. Not uncommon for people to have their insecurities as part of their username

he has "feminine" in his username, probably to display his insecurity. Not uncommon for people to have their insecurities as part of their username
I remember someone linked his reddit

I thought he was a LARPing sandnigger.

user with highest iq on incel.is

Mods not enforcing rules and allowing these people

Anyway i gotta go for now, Gotta shower and become chad, Then im going for a walk lol

its his word against yours. Do you remember who linked it? you can tag him and ask him to show his account again
its always the same. since I'm here everyone spread crazy rumours

That means nothing. There are sandniggers like @Made in Heaven with pigskin.
no hairs, very light skin, no beard, feminine look is that what a sand looks like? Holy shit low iq as fuck

Dude you got nothing to say, Your avi is literally a rainbow :feelskek:
And?
What's wrong with rainbows?
Just because some fags started using a rainbow flag doesn't mean I can't enjoy my avi anymore.

And?
What's wrong with rainbows?
Just because some fags started using a rainbow flag doesn't mean I can't enjoy my avi anymore.
"Enjoy" :feelskek:

Don't bother, the mods on here are corrupt. They hardban people who did nothing wrong and let real faggots and rulebreakers on here stay

View attachment 1073240
Mods not enforcing rules and allowing these people
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Anyone surprised a user with "Feminineboy" in their username Turned out to be a faggot?:feelskek: