Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory: Ugly girls are more judgemental because they are conscious about their shitty genes.

LaFayette

LaFayette

I had 300 showers. My disability wasn't washed out
-
A 3/10 girl might shun her looksmatch because she can not risk propagating with sn equally genetically inferior male.
She therefore will be more extrospectively conscious of ugliness than a 9-10/10, since, by virtue of nature she knows that the only chance for her offspring to be superior, is if they are born with sperm from an attractive male.
In contrast, a beautiful girl has good genes, and she might be more prone to settling for a man -a bit lower than her- on status and/or beauty.

Most 'incels' here don't even want to go for their looksmatch JFL.

Nor do they...

yeah this is true
why do you think noodle whore flat maxilla chicks have the highest standards and only go for white guys?cuz they realize they look like shit
why do short whores demand tallfags?(this one stings the most)
a lot of ethnic whores have the same traits too

They’re so useless

Idk man, inceldom fucked up my mind....or I might have been retarded since the beginning (and that causes my inceldom)

Compensation stemming from self-hatred

why do you think noodle whore flat maxilla chicks have the highest standards and only go for white guys?cuz they realize they look like shit

even good-looking noodlewhores go for white guys.
a lot of the noodlewhores don't even care what the white guy looks like, as long as he's white.
there's something else going on there.

even good-looking noodlewhores go for white guys.
a lot of the noodlewhores don't even care what the white guy looks like, as long as he's white.
there's something else going on there.
well I couldn't care less about them so I think im good
but rip to my asian bros...

Bruh, I was watching the documentary about CWC yesterday, and now I am batshit scared because I think I do have similarities with him

Yes, I agree. This applies to thick, ugly, short femoids. They want to compensate for their genes plus they are complex about their appearance.

Foids aren't self conscious about shit. 1/10 foids think they're a gift to humanity and deserve gigachad only. Chad is not good enough.

Ugly foids are always the ones bullying me

It's never stacys, because they are so far above me I don't even register in their mind

Who cares what foids think

Ya actual high tier sexy women know without doubt they are sexy. They don't have to prove anything to themselves and they already know they are in the most popular group.

But Beckies with their garbage tier shit genetics are very ego driven of trying to 'prove' to themselves and to others that they are one of the 'hot' girls. And a 'hot' girl would only be with Chads, the Becky is always trying to rise up in her popularity.

Just go for Stacys bro

Absolutely. Anytime a guy who's in their league hits on them (who probably mogs them without their fakeup), it reminds them of their true value.

Is not a theory it is a fact.

This is legit tbh. Although foids have always treated me like shit my whole life, I always received slightly better treatment from the Stacies than I did from the hambeasts

Stacies and Chads are ,semi-objectively, good people, since they grew up in a world without much competition (the positive feedback loop yadda yadda).

Absolutely. Anytime a guy who's in their league hits on them (who probably mogs them without their fakeup), it reminds them of their true value.
Always lol at the reality of that shit

Ya actual high tier sexy women know without doubt they are sexy. They don't have to prove anything to themselves and they already know they are in the most popular group.

But Beckies with their garbage tier shit genetics are very ego driven of trying to 'prove' to themselves and to others that they are one of the 'hot' girls. And a 'hot' girl would only be with Chads, the Becky is always trying to rise up in her popularity.
nVidia RTX 2080 SLI IQ

yeah this is true
why do short whores demand tallfags?(this one stings the most)
a lot of ethnic whores have the same traits too
High IQ.
Another brutal pill, whenever I see a 'hot' noodle, I always double take her side profile, and yeah most have seriously fucked up ones, though I won't say the majority (maybe in SEA la like 50% have it, in EA way less)

I personally do believe this is true. These women have an inferiority complex, this is why (at least in my experience) ugly women are usually rude and cunty whilst more beautiful women were nicer to me.

Yep. That's the reason why niggerwhores and currywhores hate their own race and are hypergamous af.

A 3/10 girl might shun her looksmatch because she can not risk propagating with sn equally genetically inferior male.
She therefore will be more extrospectively conscious of ugliness than a 9-10/10, since, by virtue of nature she knows that the only chance for her offspring to be superior, is if they are born with sperm from an attractive male.
In contrast, a beautiful girl has good genes, and she might be more prone to settling for a man -a bit lower than her- on status and/or beauty.

You have a very high IQ. I always wondered why ugly bitches had the worst attitudes. Now I know it stems from insecurity about themselves.

Its funny that its completely normal for disgusting landwhale foids to want someone WAY above their own looksmatch, but if some sub4 ethnic does it he gets the: Just lower your standars bro :soy: :soy: " treatment

Makes sense. But even terachad genes won't help them

High IQ observation. Hot women are always friendlier. Same goes for chads.