Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Therapist tricked me into losing 10 000$

Incelibateman

Incelibateman

Ironic minion meme.
-
I was bluepilled and shit chad therapist took advantage of me. I payed over 10 000$ from my welfare over the course of years, for no change at all. The books I was reading, which he recommended me were all designed to reinforce the idea that "therapy works". I'm so fucking mad I want to take revenge. He constantly mogged and manipulated me with words. I thought someone cared about me, no one gives a shit about an incel. Fuck every therapist, I learned my lesson, I'm gonna treat everyone as shit as much as possible

Last edited:
Therapists are complete faggots.

Bro it’s cause u didn’t apply yourself . All you had to do was olympics tier mental gymnastics to fundamentally alter your understanding of reality so your current shitty position in life seems bearable. That’s all u had to do man.

Manletism/norwoodism/dickletism only matters if you think it matters!

Just reject reality and substitute your own bro! Reality is subjective!

Ten bucks isn't a lot of money, it will be ok.

Just one more session of thERapy should do the trick.

Therapy is about as effective as public education.

jfl I just noticed the dot

don't be so low IQ

Therapists are just a scam, I’m not sure how you didn’t realize this sooner tbh

Rob that fucker at gunpoint.

Daily reminder that therapists don't do shit to help. You're way better off smoking some dope to relax instead.

Therapy is like betabuxxing for a platonic friendship.

Lmao! He scammed the fuck outta you

I'm a licensed psychologist technically. Let me save you some money: psychology is bullshit.

Ugly people shouldn’t be in therapy, because there is no help possible. It’s not our fault nobody wants to be around us.
He told me I would get laid

I went to a therapist once. He actually told me I might be in a relationship one day. Although he never said with a female, so he probably thought I was gay.

One thing I will say. He never suggested I should come back. He knew I was a lost cause.

I thought someone cared about me, no one gives a shit about an incel. Fuck every therapist, I learned my lesson, I'm gonna treat everyone as shit as much as possible
That's thet thing with therapists, they pretend to care about you but you're just a walking paycheck to them. The moment you stop paying them they couldn't give less of a shit.
There's no therapy for your face, height and hairline, at least you realized that by now.

Therapy is like betabuxxing for a platonic friendship.
tbh. Pretty much every therapist I have ever been to does nothing except let me ramble about useless shit and that was my therapy session. It was an absolute waste of time every time.

Imagine those money could be used for looksmaxxing instead

That's thet thing with therapists, they pretend to care about you but you're just a walking paycheck to them. The moment you stop paying them they couldn't give less of a shit.
There's no therapy for your face, height and hairline, at least you realized that by now.

You’re out of money?

You’re cured!

NEVER GO TO THERAPY

Pay your Bills stupid goy :feelshmm:

The last time I went to therapy was when I almost killed myself, even at 14 I had made sure not to express my desire for everyone at school to drop dead. Therapy is a scam, atleast Jew pills alter the chemical state of your brain.

Therapy is as useful as "Get a haircut", "Work on yourself", "The right one will show up eventually" and other normie platitudes repeated over an dover.
In fact, I would go as far as saying that in most cases psychology is nothing more than a pseudo intellectual way of justifying NT attitudes and mainstream behavior no matter what those may be. Further, it has the effect of pathologizing dissent and silencing alternative interpretations of societal phenomena.
Even the "right wing extremist" (JFL) celebrity psychologist Jordan Peterson gives nothing but retard tier advice on women and relationships.

If you want true help, you will only get it from people who are going through the same as you and understand you. Begin looking here.

Last edited:
You need to lie to yourself and convince yourself that everything is ok

I have a method to overcome nerves, guy, it’d only cost 1/100th of that.

Therapist couldn't care less about you, all they care about is your money. They want to keep you mentally unwell because it means you keeping coming back to them and giving them more of your money, they don't want to help you,

Therapists are the worst. The only one that's truly of value is psychiatrists, as they actually prescribe you medication.

Therapist... The Rapist.

Your bank account got raped alright... :)

#scammed

Sorry for you, bro.

I was also scammed but at least I didn't pay for it. Just lost time.

Lemme give you a better therapy, just get a hobby br0.

I was bluepilled and shit chad therapist took advantage of me. I payed over 10 000$ from my welfare over the course of years, for no change at all. The books I was reading, which he recommended me were all designed to reinforce the idea that "therapy works". I'm so fucking mad I want to take revenge. He constantly mogged and manipulated me with words. I thought someone cared about me, no one gives a shit about an incel. Fuck every therapist, I learned my lesson, I'm gonna treat everyone as shit as much as possible
Sucks you got your wallet lifted for 10k like that man. Therapy is a scam where some overpriced asshole pretends to care about you in order to take your money. Think about it - it has to be a scam since if therapists actually cured anyone's problems, they'd ironically be out of business. They have to keep the scam going just to get paid anything long-term.

Lol if you gave this amount of money to me instead I would be slaying right now

couldve spent that 10 g on a trip to thailand n shagged some hot JBs there tbh

therapy = cope

hey if yall have money to throw into a fire donate to me help me leave my feminist country im poor cel plz still sucks to hear dude now you know at least dont give into society its all a joke to make you a slave to the system, they will work you to death and laugh at you too.