Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope There are buddhist monks who never in their life have seen women before.

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-
Would it be good for us to grow up isolated from women like some Monks are in Asia? Is being a monk a massive cope or is there some truth behind celibacy?

I'd prefer that to my current situation tbh. You can't miss what you don't know.

so they just spawned ?

A world without women you say? Is that a world in which every male has healthy amount of self esteem?

Is being a monk a massive cope or is there some truth behind celibacy?

Is not it also interesting that all monks are men. A female do not have to do this since she has such a cozy and easy life.

There is an autonomous peninsula in Greece called Mount Athos where Orthodox monasteries are functioning there for centuries, no female and no female animal is allowed to step there.

Attachments

• ....jpg
    ....jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 75
There is an autonomous peninsula in Greece called Mount Athos where Orthodox monasteries are functioning there for centuries, no female and no female animal is allowed to step there.
That's a place I would like to go to

Just meditate bro whitepill
Just meditatemaxxx till you are dead.

It sounds... beautiful.

Is not it also interesting that all monks are men. A female do not have to do this since she has such a cozy and easy life.
Closest equivalent would probably be Catholic Nuns, but no doubt they are still getting fucked by the Chad priests.

Ive always wished I was a chinese monk ngl

I'm planning to do this, after 40. Is the only way for me to not commit suicide, since I suffer a lot everyday when I see beautiful young foids.

They don't have the mental capacity to understand what being a monk even means.

I'm planning to do this, after 40. Is the only way for me to not commit suicide, since I suffer a lot everyday when I see beautiful young foids.
Try now, don't wait until 40. I myself live completely celibate for more than a year, this also includes no masturbation and even no sexual thoughts at all.

It's a shame not ever seeing a woman requires them to have had no contact with society, imagine how unbelievably high IQ and blackpilled those monks would've been.

Last edited:
It's a shame not ever seeing a woman requires them to have had no contact with society, imagine how umbelievably high IQ and blackpilled those monks would've been.
An interesting question must be asked: How does their sexuality form?

According to Evola, sexual desire in human beings begins in the soul. It is not a biological function that occurs naturally, it has to be "triggered" by an inward desire. Without such triggers you basically never get it, unlike with animals.

If that's true those monks never experienced any desire and the frustration that goes with it.
I'd prefer that to my current situation tbh. You can't miss what you don't know.

You don't know either so the only difference between them and you is that you desire something you never had while they lived their life without said desire.

Bet they have perfect mental health. But what about libido? Do you think they became asexual because they were not exposed to femoids?

Try now, don't wait until 40. I myself live completely celibate for more than a year, this also includes no masturbation and even no sexual thoughts at all.

By now I'm doing my "homework" (studying and meditating), I want a true monastery isolated in mountaings, far away from society and city. I have somethings to do in west until 40, that's why I can't go there now.

By now I'm doing my "homework" (studying and meditating), I want a true monastery isolated in mountaings, far away from society and city. I have somethings to do in west until 40, that's why I can't go there now.
Take me with you. Seriously.

Last edited:

Based

I wish I was a monk there

I mean their own women dont want them anyway its kinda like a peaceful version of MGTOW

I envy those monks, they've coped all the way to enlightenment