Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal There are delusional ethnics who think arabs are slaying white women

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
@Made in Heaven is a delusional MENAcel who argues like an IT tranny, muh dating apps arent real life:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: the sample size isnt big enough:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: muh white women love middle eastern men:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
According to data from the How Couples Meet and Stay Together survey (2017), a comprehensive national survey on romantic relationships in the US, 39% of couples met and started relationships online in 2017. The category "met online" includes online dating, but also social media and online games. At the same time, the categories "meeting through friends" or "at school" have declined, thus, meeting online has now become the leading way relationship to form. Online dating in particular is probably on a par with "Bars & Restaurants". The share of couples meeting online has almost doubled since 2009, and is currently exponentially increasing. Between 1995 to 2017, meeting through friends saw the largest decline, with 40% fewer people meeting this way. 23% of all couples met on online dating services, but the category is experiencing an exponential (logistical) increase.

This is likely the most transformative change that has occurred in the dating sphere in the past 20 years. The change coincides clearly with many of the other trends discussed on this page, such as the overall increase in male celibacy during this time frame and greater amount of sex being consolidated to the top 5-20% of men.

The only two methods of starting relationships that are on the rise are online dating and meeting in bars/restaurants, both of which favor the most physically attractive (and possibly physically dominant) men heavily and are generally oriented around "hook-up" type relationships and therefore offer minimal opportunities for demonstrating one's personal values and compatibility over time. All other methods of meeting partners are on the decline.

Yahoo Personals Dating Preferences Study sought to examine the dating preferences of online daters in four major metropolitan areas: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, and Atlanta. Internet daters' profiles of self-identified Asian, Black, Latino, and White men and women seeking opposite-sex dates were collected and coded from Yahoo Personals, which was the most popular national online dating web site in 2004 and 2005.

Women were considerably more likely than men to state they had a "racial preference". 74% of the 2735 women voiced a "racial preference", while 58% of the 2872 men voiced a "racial preference".
Froom the most popular online dating web site in 2004/2005 these were the racial preferences of the women on there.

View: https://imgur.com/A50EPtl

94% of white women excluded middle eastern men:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and this low IQ sandnigger actually said that middle easterners were considered white when they clear diffrentiated between white european and MENA:soy::soy::soy:
Middle eastern women also rated whites as the most attractive. This was taken from a very large proportion of users, 79% of MIDDLE EASTERN women rated white men the most attractive.

1199px-Percent_of_each_race_that_rates_whites_as_most_attractive_on_OKCupid.PNG

• Kirkegaard EOW, Bjerrekær JD. 2016. The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users. Open Differential Psychology. [FullText]
  • Jelveh Z. 2009. Online Dating Mysteries Revealed. Sphere.
Now lets look at europe online dating studies to destroy your delusions.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Turkish and morrocon and surinamese had half the SMV of equivalent white man! White women want NOTHING to do with menas. The average height in iraq is 5'5, and iran is 5'8. The average swedish foid is taller then an iraqi man, and the average nordic man is 180 cm. This guy was coping so hard, he couldnt accept the fact that middle eastern women want european men and from extensive research found that middle eastern men were excluded by white women at 94% rate:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Blacks, asians and latinos had a lower exclusion rate from white women then menas:soy::soy::soy::soy: JFL. Menas also have lower IQs then whites, so ofc white women want genetically superior males but he cant accept that he thinks that white women really want inbred Low IQ niggas:soy::soy::soy: This nigga cherry picks betabuxx marriages between MENA males and white women, but thinks data saying most relationships are formed online is useless, apparently according to his low iq retard, a couple of pic of cherry picked marriages is more valuable then dating data that includes 10,000 + parcipitants, what a fucking brainlet:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: White women want literally nothing to do with MENA men, latinos have higher smv but this guy is on ultra copium:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Didn't read but I agree probably

Well honestly, that yahoo personals chart on racial preference highlights the racism of foids in the Anglosphere.

I notice that white scandinavian, slavic, and french foids don't discriminate against ethnic males as severely as white Anglo foids. Don't get me wrong, they still do, but it doesn't seem that bad.

sand niggerz are major coperz. One of the mozt coping racez along turkz and chinkz :feelsLSD:

"WhIte WOmeN ARe TUrnIng muZLiM" :feelskek:

Brutal namepill as well. You can look the same but having a white sounding name will increase your smv. My stupid fucking parents chose the gayest name for me and its gotten me ridiculed countless times

Speaking of delusional, there's delusional redpilled stormfrontnormies all over the internet who think the white race is going extinct :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even though the same fucking tards brag about their JBW card and banging noodlewhores/latinas/curryfoids/etc everyday. and the majority of white (whether Burgerstan or Cuckrope) guys meet the baseline of attractiveness, aka good height and facial aesthetics especially nowadays where most white zoomers are hitting 6'2 like nothing.

Only Tall sandcels have chance with white women, I’d say only 5% of arab manlets have chance in the west

Only Tall sandcel have chance with white women, I’d say 5% of arab manlets have chance in the west
AP_18176401298855.jpg

This is an iranain crowd, iranians are the whitest menas and 99% of these guys would be total incels in the west JFL.

AP_18176401298855.jpg

This is an iranain crowd, iranians are the whitest menas and 99% of these guys would be total incels in the west JFL.
I personally don’t think race matters to white women , or to any women, In tinder 99% of women only want 6ft+ guys, no female said she wants this or that race.

Well honestly, that yahoo personals chart on racial preference highlights the racism of foids in the Anglosphere.

I notice that white scandinavian, slavic, and french foids don't discriminate against ethnic males as severely as white Anglo foids. Don't get me wrong, they still do, but it doesn't seem that bad.
Yeah if ur a normie ethnic and wnat white wimen ur best chance is europe and non anglo countries, still white foids from there are racist in my experience, especilly to ugly ethnics

"There are delusional ethnics who think arabs are slaying white women"​

They are right. Arabs are indeed slaying white women. Dozens every week.
In Europe alone stabbing crime sprees on the part of muslims and other middle easterners (arabs) are at an all time high.

Arabs are raping and killing white foids in Europe more than the goddamn Moors did in 1286 d.C.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:based fuck white women

I'm not gonna waste my time replying to your whole post since I already addressed most of these before hand. Still it is damn hilarious how much you are seething
[muh dating apps arent real life
They aren't. Vast majority of people still meet irl even if online is becoming more common.
the sample size isnt big enough
No but it is skewered especially when you consider Americans are brain dead when it comes to race.

1. Americans think Spanish is a non-european country and think Spanish people are not white.

2. Americans either think Jesus was white blonde Aryan if they're republicans or a brown Yemeni if they're globohomo lovers. They don't understand nuance.

3. There are far more Indian and Paki diaspora in the west than Arabs, meaning most Whites end up thinking pakis/Indians = brown = arabs. For example in Canada there is way way way more Indians and pakis than there are Turks or iraqis. Simply put, you ruin our image. Do i need to remind you how after 9/11 fucking Indians, Sikhs and even MEXICANS were harassed because white Americans though they were "Arabs" JFL

I can't tell you how many times people fail to realize I'm a sand nigger because they are thinking of Indians and pakis when they think of Middle Easterners. Meanwhile most of my family has white skin, pink skin or light brown skin and I have several family with light hair and colored eyes.

muh white women love middle eastern me
Never said this per say but Russians and Slavic women in general do. Same goes for French and Swedes:feelshaha: Anglos and Spanish not so much
493b74c1b72e360457fcbf3de41d004c

Middle eastern women also rated whites as the most attractive.
Again, nigger, I never denied JBW. It's so cute that you're THIS butthurt you have to resort to puttin g words in my mouth. In any case like I said last time

1. MENAs men can compete with European men in looks.
2. Mena men keep their women on a leash
3. Mena men are the only ones who have ever cucked Europeans on a mass, civilizational scale. MENAs took white women from slave lands and Iceland and made them into concubines lmao!
Blacks, asians and latinos had a lower exclusion rate from white women then menas
All that does is prove how horribly skewed your data is considering no one considers Africans and Asians better looking than MENAs. Even with Mezisto Latinos? Most of them look like SEA meaning only the European Latinos and Arab Latinos matter. Reminder the plenty of Mexicans and Brazilians and argentinians have syrian/lebanese/Egyptian ancestors.
Fb4b2c351d21be39f28aedf1e9201831

betabuxx marriages between MENA males and white women
All marriage is beta buxx. Don't know what you think you were proving with this.

It's also funny you say this when I already showed you a 27 y/o European millionaire MARRYING the white cum toilet of a 70 y/o Arab man who already fucked her in every single hole before she decided to settle with the European beta cuck millionaire
87126e25d3210f5412a159b245d2ad6c

data saying most relationships are formed online is useless
Because most relationships are not forms online. I get that you're kind of a dumbass but "online relationships are increasing" does not equal "online relationships are the norm".
White women want literally nothing to do with MENA men
Why did 2 of my uncle's land white wives then?

7 by superanimedude deq78ww pre

8 by superanimedude des8ais pre

Last edited:
sand niggerz are major coperz. One of the mozt coping racez along turkz and chinkz :feelsLSD:

"WhIte WOmeN ARe TUrnIng muZLiM" :feelskek:
:yes:

"There are delusional ethnics who think arabs are slaying white women"​

They are right. Arabs are indeed slaying white women. Dozens every week.
In Europe alone stabbing crime sprees on the part of muslims and other middle easterners (arabs) are at an all time high.

Arabs are raping and killing white foids in Europe more than the goddamn Moors did in 1286 d.C.
:feelskek:

Speaking of delusional, there's delusional redpilled stormfrontnormies all over the internet who think the white race is going extinct :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even though the same fucking tards brag about their JBW card and banging noodlewhores/latinas/curryfoids/etc everyday. and the majority of white (whether Burgerstan or Cuckrope) guys meet the baseline of attractiveness
:yes:

I'm not gonna waste my time replying to your whole post since I already addressed most of these before hand. Still it is damn hilarious how much you are seething

They aren't. Vast majority of people still meet irl even if online is becoming more common.

No but it is skewered especially when you consider Americans are brain dead when it comes to race.

1. Americans think Spanish is a non-european country and think Spanish people are not white.

2. Americans either think Jesus was white blonde Aryan if they're republicans or a brown Yemeni if they're globohomo lovers. They don't understand nuance.

3. There are far more Indian and Paki diaspora in the west than Arabs, meaning most Whites end up thinking pakis/Indians = brown = arabs. For example in Canada there is way way way more Indians and pakis than there are Turks or iraqis. Simply put, you ruin our image. Do i need to remind you how after 9/11 fucking Indians, Sikhs and even MEXICANS were harassed because white Americans though they were "Arabs" JFL

I can't tell you how many times people fail to realize I'm a sand nigger because they are thinking of Indians and pakis when they think of Middle Easterners. Meanwhile most of my family has white skin, pink skin or light brown skin and I have several family with light hair and colored eyes.

Never said this per say but Russians and Slavic women in general do. Same goes for French and Swedes:feelshaha: Anglos and Spanish not so much
View attachment 573424

Again, nigger, I never denied JBW. It's so cute that you're THIS butthurt you have to resort to puttin g words in my mouth. In any case like I said last time

3. Mena men are the only ones who have ever cucked Europeans on a mass, civilizational scale. MENAs took white women from slave lands and Iceland and made them into concubines lmao!

All that does is prove how horribly skewed your data is considering no one considers Africans and Asians better looking than MENAs. Even with Mezisto Latinos? Most of them look like SEA meaning only the European Latinos and Arab Latinos matter. Reminder the plenty of Mexicans and Brazilians and argentinians have syrian/lebanese/Egyptian ancestors.
View attachment 573425

All marriage is beta buxx. Don't know what you think you were proving with this.

It's also funny you say this when I already showed you a 27 y/o European millionaire MARRYING the white cum toilet of a 70 y/o Arab man who already fucked her in every single hole before she decided to settle with the European beta cuck millionaire
View attachment 573426

Because most relationships are not forms online. I get that you're kind of a dumbass but "online relationships are increasing" does not equal "online relationships are the norm".

View attachment 573419
View attachment 573422
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

Online dating is the main pillar of how people meet up:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And they clearly differentiated between middle eastern and indian in the dating apps, and indians had a higher exclusion rate. The diffrence between a southern indian dravidian (the main people in the US) and an arab is huge.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Flickr%2520Al%2520Jazeera%2520English.jpg

This is the reson 94% of white women exclude MENA, you say your "white passing" yet no white women wants to fuck you and your mena looksmatch is sucking a white dick behind her father back.

Incel TV a turkish incel who isnt a coping subhuman like yourself covered this, a white man had 50% more smv then an equivalent mena male. White women exclude middle eastern men the most, meanwhile middle eastern women fuck white men when they move to european countries:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Middle easterns have extremely low smv, and are known as violent rapist thugs in europe:feelskek::feelskek: and your coping with muh cousin has brown hair while she is guzzling white cum down her throat.

Because most relationships are not forms online.
Are you retarded meeting online is the MOST COMMON way couples meet :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: This nigga is so LOW IQ he cant read this fucking graph:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You can clearly see meeting online is the most popular way couples meet, and online dating shows 94% of white women exclude MENAs :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Some curry paki had sex with princess diana does it change the fact most white women want nothing to do with a fat paki and that they have the lowest replys and highest inceldom rate:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif

My uncle married a white women that doesnt mean shit when compared to actaul dating stats which show ethnics get excluded by most white women:feelscry: with a 94% exclusal rate for menas

more curries get yt than ayrab camelfuckers:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The male ratings for white women gotta be fake news right. Your telling me curries men that are dming white women everywhere online only rate white women as 42 % ??????

Here in Germany only the most good looking of Turks and Arabs are able to date an average German lower social class whore.

I see every race barring ricecels slaying white pussy. Made in heaven is an autist though

@Made in Heaven
unknown.png

Turkish and morrocon and surinamese had half the SMV of equivalent white man! White women want NOTHING to do with menas. The average height in iraq is 5'5, and iran is 5'8. The average swedish foid is taller then an iraqi man, and the average nordic man is 180 cm. This guy was coping so hard, he couldnt accept the fact that middle eastern women want european men and from extensive research found that middle eastern men were excluded by white women at 94% rate:soy::soy::soy::soy:
Blacks, asians and latinos had a lower exclusion rate from white women then menas:soy::soy::soy::soy: JFL. Menas also have lower IQs then whites, so ofc white women want genetically superior males but he cant accept that he thinks that white women really want inbred Low IQ niggas:soy::soy::soy: This nigga cherry picks betabuxx marriages between MENA males and white women, but thinks data saying most relationships are formed online is useless, apparently according to his low iq retard, a couple of pic of cherry picked marriages is more valuable then dating data that includes 10,000 + parcipitants, what a fucking brainlet:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: White women want literally nothing to do with MENA men, latinos have higher smv but this guy is on ultra copium:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
To be fair Turkish people can´t be lumped in the same bag as Moroccans or Argelians. Turkish could be placed in the same bag as Hispanic mixed people though.

People in this forum often generalized spics and sands but the truth is that both groups are not racial groups. Iranians
rafsanjani-iran-leader-funeral-procession.jpg

and Turkish people are whiter
19404091_303.jpg

than Argelians
_109496401_algeriacrowd.jpg

and Moroccans
6e2cbe1259644b49abeaaf30ee700a94_18.jpeg

because the last ones have bantu DNA due to salve traffic.

This also apply with beaners. The peasants who flood U.S
article-0-0CBC14D200000578-590_634x412.jpg

are of a different race than Northern Mexicans(white leaning mixed people who look equally whiter to Turkish or Iranian people),

gay-pride-parade-in-mexicos-gay-capital-guadalajara-jalisco-mexico-picture-id1153145937

Northern Mexicans are from a different race from Southern Brazilians, Argentinians and Uruguayans(who are from Iberian, North Italian and Center European stock)

0*_ZpVST2caqewdD5L.jpg

000_Mvd6740723-1024x640.jpg

134759240-montevideo-uruguay-noviembre-2019-multitud-en-el-acto-pol%C3%ADtico-de-celebraci%C3%B3n-de-la-asunci%C3%B3n-del-nue.jpg

Last edited:
@Made in Heaven is a delusional MENAcel who argues like an IT tranny, muh dating apps arent real life:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: the sample size isnt big enough:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: muh white women love middle eastern men:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 573388

Froom the most popular online dating web site in 2004/2005 these were the racial preferences of the women on there.

View: https://imgur.com/A50EPtl

94% of white women excluded middle eastern men:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: and this low IQ sandnigger actually said that middle easterners were considered white when they clear diffrentiated between white european and MENA:soy::soy::soy:
Middle eastern women also rated whites as the most attractive. This was taken from a very large proportion of users, 79% of MIDDLE EASTERN women rated white men the most attractive.

• Kirkegaard EOW, Bjerrekær JD. 2016. The OKCupid dataset: A very large public dataset of dating site users. Open Differential Psychology. [FullText]
  • Jelveh Z. 2009. Online Dating Mysteries Revealed. Sphere.
Now lets look at europe online dating studies to destroy your delusions.
unknown.png

unknown.png

I actually agree eith@made in heaven yes arabs wete considered white untill 9/11 happened and now they no longer have white privelige.:feelsLSD:

Who said spanish is not a european counyry? I think the reason americans think that spanish are not white is becuase those latin americans have indentity issues and wsnt to identify as white

cope. its worse in those places because it's way easier to find a blond male.

Speaking of delusional, there's delusional redpilled stormfrontnormies all over the internet who think the white race is going extinct :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: even though the same fucking tards brag about their JBW card and banging noodlewhores/latinas/curryfoids/etc everyday. and the majority of white (whether Burgerstan or Cuckrope) guys meet the baseline of attractiveness, aka good height and facial aesthetics especially nowadays where most white zoomers are hitting 6'2 like nothing.
haha, fucking low iq dumb fucks.

I personally don’t think race matters to white women , or to any women, In tinder 99% of women only want 6ft+ guys, no female said she wants this or that race.
true. 1, be attractive and 2, dont be unattractive.
just on average, white race is more often attractive.

View attachment 573424

View attachment 573425

View attachment 573426

View attachment 573419
View attachment 573422
HOLY FUCKING COPE OVERLOAD

To be fair Turkish people can´t be lumped in the same bag as Moroccans or Argelians. Turkish could be placed in the same bag as Hispanic mixed people though.

People in this forum often generalized spics and sands but the truth is that both groups are not racial groups. Iranians
rafsanjani-iran-leader-funeral-procession.jpg

and Turkish people are whiter
19404091_303.jpg

than Argelians
_109496401_algeriacrowd.jpg

and Moroccans
6e2cbe1259644b49abeaaf30ee700a94_18.jpeg

because the last ones have bantu DNA due to salve traffic.

This also apply with beaners. The peasants who flood U.S
article-0-0CBC14D200000578-590_634x412.jpg

are of a different race than Northern Mexicans(white leaning mixed people who look equally whiter to Turkish or Iranian people),

gay-pride-parade-in-mexicos-gay-capital-guadalajara-jalisco-mexico-picture-id1153145937

Northern Mexicans are from a different race from Southern Brazilians, Argentinians and Uruguayans(who are from Iberian, North Italian and Center European stock)

0*_ZpVST2caqewdD5L.jpg

000_Mvd6740723-1024x640.jpg

134759240-montevideo-uruguay-noviembre-2019-multitud-en-el-acto-pol%C3%ADtico-de-celebraci%C3%B3n-de-la-asunci%C3%B3n-del-nue.jpg
YYes
Yes, but, they lack blue eyes which is the thing that foids want the most, nothing dries a pussy faster than brown eyes. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I'm a browneyecel and even my ugliest blue eyed friends, even if they're Black, get box.

I never understood why people generalise sands as these are a very phenotypically diverse group (though genetically they are very homogeneous), most Turkish people can actually be mistaken for Dutch if they don't have black hair. Meanwhe I know Moroccan women with dark blonde hair and green eyes, yet they cover their hair with hijabs. If NAWA (North African and West Asian) women didn't have hijabs, niqabs, and burqas they would look very similar to European women, especially the French and other Latins.

Nope, as long as they have Islam they have a one-way shield that protects them from JBW, but if a White European man wants to convert to Islam then he can have any Muslim box he wants.

View attachment 573424

View attachment 573425

View attachment 573426

View attachment 573419
View attachment 573422
To be fair, Slavic women are the Asian women of Europe, only they go for Asian and African men. I've literally seen lots of Slavic foid Asian male couples around and many Russians I know have fetishism for North Africans. One Russian foid I met went for an obese Tunisian over much better looking muscular Russian orbiters because she wanted a non-Slav.

Slavcels are White Ricecels.

They don't, because they are even more racist. Its just that political correctness and by extension virtue signaling is more pervasive in European countries.

Seeing and hearing how white foids outside of the US truly regard ethnic males is straight ropefuel. I have no desire to visit those places ever again. The disgust expressed by them towards men of color truly rattled me.

There are delusional ethnics who think arabs are slaying white woman

Well there are the Pakastani rape gangs in Rotherham, UK who are openly slaying white loli pussy.

To be fair, Slavic women are the Asian women of Europe, only they go for Asian and African men. I've literally seen lots of Slavic foid Asian male couples around and many Russians I know have fetishism for North Africans. One Russian foid I met went for an obese Tunisian over much better looking muscular Russian orbiters because she wanted a non-Slav.

Slavcels are White Ricecels.
Slavs were cucked by Turks for centuries so it is ingrained in their genes lol
Not an argument
YYes
Yes, but, they lack blue eyes which is the thing that foids want the most, nothing dries a pussy faster than brown eyes. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: I'm a browneyecel and even my ugliest blue eyed friends, even if they're Black, get box.
Blue eyes are divine halo.
I never understood why people generalise sands as these are a very phenotypically diverse group (though genetically they are very homogeneous),
Mena can range from looking Indian to Nordic to Mediterranean
most Turkish people can actually be mistaken for Dutch if they don't have black hair.
Those are the Albanian/Bosnian Turks then. Alot of Germans were also kidnapped by Ottomans.

9cb0fd3c3fb24c13ecd7591f72ffd4d9

Meanwhe I know Moroccan women with dark blonde hair and green eyes, yet they cover their hair with hijabs.
These are likely rape babies lol. Muslims stole a lot of white men/women from Europe. Although I've also seen this too. Once saw a nurse who had green eyes and she was wearing a hijab. Also saw a palestinian guy who was like 6'2 and had blue eyes.

Blonde palistinian

If NAWA (North African and West Asian) women didn't have hijabs, niqabs, and burqas they would look very similar to European women, especially the French and other Latins.
Yeah, I've notice alot of British women especially tend to look like Turks/Levantines when they have hijab on. Probably because British/Irish people came from Iraq 10000 years ago.
Hunoij098huijok

British woman VS Iraqi woman

Italyyemen

Irish man
Syria6

Irish VS Syrian

AP_18176401298855.jpg

People from the Levant are whiter. Most Iranians looks like the typical sand nigger