Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are no more young women outside anymore

Electus

Electus

Veteran
★★★★
I counted today how many women aged 18-35 you can find outside walking alone without a boyfriend and I saw literally just one. There are also barely any women in that age range in bars and clubs at night, at best there's 40 year old roasties who are there for attention. Have all the women gotten a rich sheikh husband and are now in Dubai or something?

I counted today how many women aged 18-35 you can find outside walking alone without a boyfriend and I saw literally just one. There are also barely any women in that age range in bars and clubs at night, at best there's 40 year old roasties who are there for attention. Have all the women gotten a rich sheikh husband and are now in Dubai or something?
truth only old rotten roastbeefs from arby´s

they are at frats or some shit sorority houses

if you go outside at the right times you can see young women

:reeeeee: