Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill There are no ugly people in movies anymore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Every "ugly" character is played by a Chad actor with messy haircut and questionable fashion choices. And then when w*men like these Chad actors they say it's proof that they're attracted to "ugly" men, just lol :feelsclown:

Ugly actors are mostly the villians, homeless or degenerate. Basically proof of the halo effect

Every "ugly" character is played by a Chad actor with messy haircut and questionable fashion choices. And then when w*men like these Chad actors they say it's proof that they're attracted to "ugly" men, just lol :feelsclown:
Everything is chad only

Chad = good
Ugly = bad

Plenty of ugly women. All male actors are roided up chadlites+

Ugly actors are mostly the villians, homeless or degenerate. Basically proof of the halo effect
What ugly actors are there even?

Ugly actors are only villains or a comic relief. Also, you will never see a couple where the female is much taller but you will see plenty of mixed races couples, despite the fact that in real life their occurrence is about the same.

What ugly actors are there even?
I don’t watch a lot of movies but Steve Buscemi, John C. Reilly, Willem Dafoe, Tommy Lee Jones, Ron Perlman and Danny DeVito come to mind. And most of the cast of TBBT.

It honestly is disgusting, how much brought into line today's media is. In older especially european pieces you had no really ugly people, but at least not conventionally attractive ones. Hollywood reminds me more and more of Nazi propaganda.

It honestly is disgusting, how much brought into line today's media is. In older especially european pieces you had no really ugly people, but at least not conventionally attractive ones. Hollywood reminds me more and more of Nazi propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back