Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are over 3000 bluepillers watching

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Has someone made a video about here?

ECapture

Strange. I didn't find anything.

Those are bots lmao

They watch we sleep on them

Man, i just entered the site, and im already scared im going on a watchlist of somekind, but truth of the matter, they dont give a shit if you subscribed here. They just watch...

Man, i just entered the site, and im already scared im going on a watchlist of somekind, but truth of the matter, they dont give a shit if you subscribed here. They just watch...
I posted my picture once and nothing happened. Just don't say anything that's not protected by the Constitution.

Oh, I know that guy. His audience is bluepilled, but maybe they can learn something here.
Hopefully the new incels signing up will take the blackpill and become based.

I posted my picture once and nothing happened. Just don't say anything that's not protected by the Constitution.
Exactly, im just kinda paranoid about this kinds of crap

When I get pulled over cucked cops try to add charges on top of why they stopped me.
all this currycel does is attempt to give normie advice to incel "content creators". he tried to give reckful advice and he ended up killing himself. therapy is a scam
Therapy doesn't work for high t men. Talking about your problems and feelings to a stranger seems pretty cucked.