Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy There are rumors at work that I would be gay.

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
There are rumors at work that I would be gay. They all talk about me behind my back that I don't look at women when they pass by. They think I'm gay cuz they've made stories behind my back because they envy me cuz I'm better than them.

normalniggers being normalniggers what a surprise

normalniggers being normalniggers what a surprise
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAGEE KICK IN AGAIN

GOD SAVE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM GONNA RAPE THOSE WHORE'S BABIES AND BURN THEM ALL OF THEIR VILLAGERS LIKE VIKINGS IM GONNA RIP THEIR HEADS OFF AND THROW INTO MEATGRINDER REST OF THE BODY WILL CHOPPED INTO 99 PIECES FOR EACH OF ALLAH'S NAME SLOWLY WITH RUSTY RAZOR.:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

Same here had ro quit my mostly male factory job because of that.

At work, I get laughed at of because I do look at women I'm attracted to and guys know I don't have a shot. Not sure which is worse, probably thinking you're gay honestly.

I've met a few women who thought I was gay because I didn't show interest though. I guess not wanting to bone every woman is fag behavior. That's probably what they tell themselves to feel better about a guy not simping.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RAGEE KICK IN AGAIN

GOD SAVE ME AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM GONNA RAPE THOSE WHORE'S BABIES AND BURN THEM ALL OF THEIR VILLAGERS LIKE VIKINGS IM GONNA RIP THEIR HEADS OFF AND THROW INTO MEATGRINDER REST OF THE BODY WILL CHOPPED INTO 99 PIECES FOR EACH OF ALLAH'S NAME SLOWLY WITH RUSTY RAZOR.:feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:
They envy me. They speak between them and they analyze me at my movements jfl at them. One is a 5'6 guy, other a 5,7 and another 5'8. I'm 5'10. They don't know that I could decapitate them.

They envy me. They speak between them and they analyze me at my movements jfl at them. One is a 5'6 guy, other a 5,7 and another 5'8. I'm 5'10. They don't know that I could decapitate them.
Time to get the machete ready

You probably look gay (feminine) no offense

I dont look at women at all i dont want to inflate theyre ego and smv

your officially allowed to go postal in san andreas

Staring at women as a sub 8 will get you into a manager's office really fast.

I'm too invisible for people to even realise I'm always alone

yeah people have thought the same about me before. you never have a girlfriend or anything, people will speculate