Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

There are too many feminists that bitch about their easy lives.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, there are too many feminists that bitch about their easy lives.

‘I’m sick of being fetished for my autism’. ‘I’m sick of being fetished for being Asian’. ‘So many men keep hitting on me’. Meanwhile, many men are left to sexually suffer and don’t even have the ‘problems‘ feminists deal with. Autistic and Asian male for example is locally undesired and doesn‘t even have any options.

Feminist ‘problems‘ are a joke but anyway, I’m not feeling happy because I’m rich and there is too much food in my fridge to the point where I can’t fit anymore food in. This is such a difficult thing to deal with, can anyone relate?

The privileged gender keeps finding more justification to get even more rights without responsibilities, meanwhile the wageslaved, futureless, and disposable gender keeps rummaging for new copes and mental gymnastics to go through the day without roping :feelsrope:

Last edited:
For some reason, women like to excessively complain about minor inconveniences and trivial shit.